Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

sounds really promising. The nipple thing you mention is often the 1st thing I notice when I'm pg. Noticed it this time but told myself was imagining it. As for lack of CM and feeling wet I know exactly what you mean. Again I've noticed this with last 2 pgs. You feel wet (sorry if tmi) think AF has arrived, go to loo all disappointed and then nothing and you think phew!!! From what you describe I will fall off my chair with shock if you don't get a BFP on Friday. I feel certain it will be BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope to hear a big cheer on Friday, Hugs and Baby dust, Caroline :hugs: :dust:

Oh Caroline - than you for the lovely words. I really hope i get BFP on friday too. It really does sound promising doesnt it? I really am keeping my fingers crossed - and toes and hair etc.... everything.

I am really excited. Thanks for your good words and I will be sure to tell you all first thing Friday.

Btw if it is negative on Friday - is that a definite? or still wait?

Try not to worry, If it is Negative on friday you just need to give it 2 or 3 days and try again.
As long as AF doesn't come there's always a chance.

Good Luck Jilligan. I'm praying we can be Pg buddys.

Charm X

Thanks - i would love to have you as a pg buddy. You seem so nice. Hopefully years down the road our kids can see pics of eachother :D

Some people don't get their BFP for a week or so after AF is due babe, so as long as AF stays away, you have every chance! :hugs: xx

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP ON FRIDAY! [-o<

:dust:
Suz

Okay girls... what doyou think?

I gave in and tested with the shitty doctors test last night. It was negative - then i went downstairs and came back up after the time limit and it had a faint positive. It was a straight line in the appropriate place. I showed DH and he saw it.

I did a FMU this morning with the doctors shitty test again - and it was negative...i think. I am a little confused.

Do you think i should disregard the first test and test again tomorrow with the first response-like one?

Thanks girlies - i am not down by the way - i still feel very positive about being pregnant.

It is possible that that line might be a real one or it may be an evaporation line. Since its after the time limit its unreliable.

Id try again tomorrow morning.

I'd have to put myself out of the guessing & piddle on a Clearblue!!!

hehe I know I know - i will - as soon as i get paid :D

Do you think it would be worth calling my docs and seeing if they will do blood?

Ooh sounds promising, thats what I had. I did a cheap ebay test and nothing at first but then when I squinted in the light i could see a very faint line.
So the morning after I did a sample for the Dr and I used the same urine and did another cheap ebay test but again got a very very faint line you could barely see if I wasn't TTC I would have dismissed it as negative but I did a clearblue with the same urine which came up with a great big positive.
Now bearing this in mind I went back to the doctors and they had done a Pg test on the same batch of urine which came back negative.

I think the Dr tests are like the ebay cheapies, they're crap.

Get yourself a clearblue.

Good Luck [-o<

Charm X

Mrs E. You are a god send.... you always know what to say! Thanks a lot and I have my fingers crossed... here's hoping :)

Luv ya girls!

Well keep your wee on the window ledge & run to Tesco :rofl:

hi there jilligan fingers are crossed for you hun when you get up 2moro morning wee in a container dont put it in the firdge leave it at room temp the get a clear blue and then do it good luck xx

So if i wee in the morning before work and don't do the test until after work (and after i have bought the test) it will be fine? It doesnt have to be fresh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->