Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

Have you thought about charting or using OPKs as that way you will know when you're ovulating.....

My cycles are also getting longer so some reason ... I was 28-30 days for 7 months and then last month it was 36 days and this month looks to be around 42 days ...!!

I tried charting but it didnt make sense to me. My friend is very good at it ans she said if i took my temp and told her my CM she would chart for me and tell me what is going on. Maybe i should do that for a couple of months... then i have some info for my doctor to go with right>

I wonder why our cycles are getting longer... maybe a hormone in DH's "stuff"? : D

Yeah that sounds like a plan ... unless you get your BFP soon :wink:

Who knows?! Maybe! My body is a mystery to me now! lol

Exactly - if we get our BFP soon - then we are set :D

I must say though - i didnt realize this TTC stuff and your body could be so confusing... it is a very mysterious process... its like someone doesnt want you to know how it all works!!

I often wish i was completely naive to the whole process - and that i didnt know how it worked, or what EWCM was or ovulation etc... that way maybe i would just forget about it and get pregnant!! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you..hope u get a BFP too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->