Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-175.gif

:dust: for next month babe https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-178.gif :hugs:

I hope that you get the BFP Next month. Isnt AF a nasty little @?#$@

:hugs:

jilligan said:
Hi girls - its official - the witch has got me. I am not upset - which i am suprised about - i guess deep down i knew it was coming.

Thank you so much for all of your support.

BIG :hugs: x

Thank you girls.... i really do appreciate you all. I am goign to try to stay off the chat lines as much this month... especially during the 2 WW. I will however be checking in on you all and offering my words of support... but i probably won't post. I will let you know if AF or BFP next month..... thanks for your support :)

Awwwwwwwww Jilligan :(

Well you know where we are if you want to rant, chat or get advice...........Take care babe, and the best of luck :dust: :dust: :dust: [-o< :hugs: xx

What Tam says ~

Hope we can speak soon :( x

Hi girls - remember me?

Well i said i wouldnt post for a while - and here i am. Last cycle was 39 days.

I am currently on CD40 and no sign of AF. I have no PMS, nothing.

ONly today did my breasts start to get sore - which could be a sign of af or a sign of preg. I did however notice that today my boobs got really really ot and tingly all of a sudden. I have never had that before.

Other than that - nothing to report here!! What do you think? I tested BFN day before AF is due.

Any news from here? Any BFP's or anythign??

Of course we do :p Few more peeps though since 4th October :D

How long are your cycles normally?

What test did you use?

Not everyone can get an early BFP :wink:

My cycles have ranged from 28 to 39 days. My last cycle was 39 days... average cycle length is 33 days according to a website i looked into.

I used a Shoppers drug mart early response test... i think it is like a no name first response!!

[-o< :dust: [-o<

for your BFP!!!!

:hugs: Suz

I'm not *keen* on first response but know there is one like on the market - I had some (eBay) - didn't liek them either :rofl:

Good luck Jilligan :dust:

i had a positive on clear blue digital at 11 or 15dpo not too sure on day as ff put me as ovd at day 8

I recommend CB although not the digi's (sorry Lou) just sometimes they are the best to use depnding how late you are :D

Although one month I gor 'pregnant' on a digi & I was 13dpo (I think) :shock: *Have to check*

cb colour change are good and you dont have to apologise charls everyone has their own opinion,just that i will be sticking to digis as the clearblue gave me a positive but it was a chemical so its kind of put me off them

Thanks for the advice girls - i will be testing some more this weekend i think :D

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->