Feel pregnant bu BFN today - Advice girls!!

I usually ovulate on day 12/13 & I had a digi 'pregnant' on day 24 :D

Colour change Lou? You mean the cross ones?

Good luck Jilligan x

Wobbles said:
I usually ovulate on day 12/13 & I had a digi 'pregnant' on day 24 :D

Colour change Lou? You mean the cross ones?

Good luck Jilligan x

they were actually called colour change but yeah i think it was the cross ones

Thanks - i will probably try a differnt brand and see what it comes up as.

DH and i were thinking for our next cycle (if this is negative) that we would order off E-bay - you recommend that?

jilligan said:
Thanks - i will probably try a differnt brand and see what it comes up as.

DH and i were thinking for our next cycle (if this is negative) that we would order off E-bay - you recommend that?

YES.....these are ace, they have never let me down and the seller is very reliable, alot of the girls on here have used or do use him: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRIVATE-AUCT...8QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36437QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck!

Thanks Tam - i will look into that for sure!!

BTW - today is cycle day 43... officially the longest cycle i have ever had. I did a test on Saturday - CD41 - which was BFN. That was with Clear blue.

Also DH and i Bd'd and there was a tiny bit of spotting - but then it stopped and has gone back to regular CM. It was just a little bit when i wiped. That is the second time that has happened.

Does anyone have any insight into what is going on???? :D

Jilligan

i like boots own brand tests too honey and they are cheaper if funds are an issue....i got a positive really early with them too...bxox

Thanks ladies!! Really appreciate that advice that you have ofered me.... you are all gerat!!

Cheers!!

Any advice re: the current situation about BFN's and lack of AF you have would be great.

Do you think that a BFN 2 days after AF is due is wierd.... or is this normal for some people? I am wondering if i should still be hopeful

Thanks for your advice :D

I think it's Layla who didn't get a BFP until a week after her AF was due! Not uncommon anyway hun!

How many days late now?

My AF was due on CD39 and i am now on CD43 with no sign of AF coming.
BFN tested with FMU on CD41.

I have no real symptoms.... so i am not sure what to think.

I do however have the overwhelming urge to clean things, and organize the house and do all this stuff that i would NEVER EVER want to do. I told my mum and she said when she was pregnant with me and my brother that she felt like that from the very beginning!! I hope that is a sign.

I also have veins in my boobs that are quite prominent and DH thinks the areola is darker and wider.... but who knows if we are just imagining?!

Layla didnt get BFP till a week late for AF? It is re-assuring that there are people who don't test positive till late!!!

When will you retest?

I'd go with Tesco own or simular of not a Clearblue!

Good luck :dust:

Hi Wobbles - i think if i have nothign by next Saturday i will re-test and see what happens. I have another clear blue at home and will do that.

It says that you have two options pee right on the stick, or pee in a cup and then dip it...... which is better or is there a difference???

Thanks

I have a shot glass in my pink box :lol:

Personally perfer to dip :D

I prefer to dip too! I was worried that it might make a difference though--- i will continue to dip!!!

Hi hun,

I know it is confusing, but I too had no symtoms when I got my BFP...........my sister didn't get her BFP until 1 week AFTER AF was due....so there is still hope!

Keep your chin up and stay positive.....I would buy a clearblue (not digital) and test in 5 days time if you still have no AF and take it from there.

Wishing you all the best babe! :dust: x

Hi Tam!

thanks for the nice wishes.

I have a clearblue left over and was planning on testing next Saturday which is a week after my last test.

By then it should be positive right?

I am hopeful because i do not have any symptoms of AF coming.... which i usually would by now... i am hoping with all my heart that is a good sign.

thank you very much and thanks for giving me a case of someone you know it makes me feel a lot better to hear of other peoples stories.

"I have a clearblue left over and was planning on testing next Saturday which is a week after my last test.

By then it should be positive right?"

Yes :D

So if i am negative at that point - should i really beleive it?

I think for my own sanity I would have to Jilligan

:hugs:

Yeah i know what you mean... i think if it is negative i will go to my doctor and ask her if i can get some help with my irregular cycles.. it makes TTC very difficult and a lot more stressful not knowing when your cycle will end and when you are ovulating... do you think it makes sense to do that? I dont want to jump the gun or anything.

We have been TTC since May and we are now in November, and my cycles have ranged from 28 days and have progressively gotten longer. Before now my longest ever was 42 days- i am now on CD44.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->