feel so awful for wanting a boy.........

hels08

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
hi there, we already have 2 lovely daughters aged 9 and 2 and this will be our 3rd and last baby. i am trying to convince myself that its a boy. i know that everyone says as long as its healthy, and of course ill love it to pieces even if its another girl, but i dont know if ill be able to hide my disappointment if its another girl. i wouldnt change my 2 girls for the world but it would be the icing on the cake if this ones a boy xx

aww don't feel bad for wanting a boy, I'm in exactly the same boat as you (have a thread on here) and this is my last pregnancy and I'm desperate for it to be a boy, I honestly do not know how I will deal with it if I am infact having another girl. It's not the fact that I wouldn't love my baby if it's a girl it's just I will be devastated about the son that I will never have, so I know exactly how you feel and you have no reason to beat yourself up about it, although I have been (need to take my own advice sometimes lol).

when is your scan or when are you finding out the gender? I really do hope that you get your son :0) and will be keeping fx'd for you xox

Fingers crossed for a little boy for you! I have three sisters and only one brother and its nice to have a little brother :)
I have two boys and they are just wonderful. ( hoping for a girly next time )
When can you find out the gender.

can find out the gender at 20 week scan which is end of july, im 9 1/2 weeks now. im not sure wether to find out or not, cant decide wether to leave it until the birth. if we find out gender and its a girl then i dont want to spend the 2nd half of my pregnancy disappointed, whereas if we find out at the birth i dont think ill be as bothered, im hoping ill just be glad my baby is here, arggggghhhh im not sure what to do!

I feel the same but desperate for a girl. This will be our last baby as DH doesn't want anymore so I really hope I get a girl (have a son already)
But I feel SO guilty! I've only ever wanted another healthy baby and after 2 losses I don't even understand my own feelings.
It sucks :cry:

I hope you get your boy. We can't help how we feel. We all know the important thing is their health and we all know that no matter what we will love our babies. I had my first experience of gender desire this time, I already have 3 boys and really wanted a girl to complete my family. I'm having my 4th boy! As it stands atm there is a small possibility that in a few years we may be able to try one more time if we can move house by then. But he may still be my last and as much as I am OK with this now it does hurt at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->