Feel so rough :( is this the start ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So I woke up this morning feeling violently sick , had to go to the loo several times this morning ( sorry tmi ) but it wasn't nice or normal in any way possible , I've spent the whole day with my head spinning feeling sick and my back is killing me and my belly feels really full even though it's pretty empty after this morning , I'm really hoping this is a sign baby will start moving soon , I'm 35 + 3 with dreadful spd and a pelvis that keeps moving out of place , I'm in terrible pain I just want him here now :( i lost my plug over the last few weeks but for the last 4 -5 days I've had nothing else come out , what do you guys think ? The start ? Or just Ill / coincidence ?? X

Also I've been getting period type pains and mild cramps pretty much all day X

My OB told me real contractions will feel like period cramps sO maybe its the start but isnt it a tad bit early? I'm sorry your feeling so miserable!!

I'm 35+ 3 so I little but his expected early anyway , and I know what they feel like as its baby number 4 in just wishful thinking because I've had enough to be honest I'm so ill at the moment I can barely move or do anything I have to have my nan and husband to look after my children all day because I literally can not move enough to get them to school and back and I'm constantly feeling sick or having some stupid problem i just want him here safe now X

I'm 35+ 3 so I little but his expected early anyway , and I know what they feel like as its baby number 4 in just wishful thinking because I've had enough to be honest I'm so ill at the moment I can barely move or do anything I have to have my nan and husband to look after my children all day because I literally can not move enough to get them to school and back and I'm constantly feeling sick or having some stupid problem i just want him here safe now X

I feel you hun! this is my fourth also but never did go into labour on my own before! I've had 2 c-sections and one vbac and hoping for a vba2c this time! I can't do much for the kids myself! I feel so tired all the time and like my body just cant take it anymore! It felt like my body was stronger the last 3 times especially my abdominal muscles! they feel like they are about to rip apart
I hope you get relief soon hun and everything goes just the way you want it to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->