Feel SOOOOO tired

kateqpr

Reaction score
I feel like i've been hit by a truck today. So so tired. And yesterday i ended up falling asleep in the afternoon when i was watching tv, which i never do. I've just had another 9 hour sleep, and have just showered and dressed, but already i feel exhausted again!

Is anyone else feeling this tired? I've been resting in a bed a lot the last 2 weeks, so have been really inactive on docs orders, so i'm wondering if that's making it worse... and NOW i'm also starting to worry am i anemic!!

Or is this just normal pregnancy crappiness??

Oh the joys of wracking up the new list of this week's worries....

I have been tired since the day i found out I was pregnant and dont even bother to get dressed most times i am that wreaked. Its pregnancy fatigue my doc tells me. I am still sat here wreaked.

I felt like that on Sunday; I was so tired I actually felt ill. I feel tired most of the time since being pregnant, but Sunday was a whole new level of tiredness!

Ive just woke up and i went to bed at 11! Feel better for it though but ive bin feeeling exhausted

I've not been too bad till I got this cold and I'm getting better but I forget and do too much then it wipes me out. And I have extra aches and pains too. I hope you are not coming down with anything though.

im VERY tired today i was walking around asda like *YAWN* the whole time! so irritating when you know you've had a good nights sleep and your still tired!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sleep does beget sleep. I was alot more tired about a month ago, my doc told me to stop taking such long naps, and it actually makes a huge difference.
I also try to walk a little more, staying active. I haven't been on bed rest at all, though, so while I was just being lazy, sounds like you have an excuse.

I am exhausted nonstop.
My last pregancies I never felt this bad,I want to curl up 24/7 !!!

I struggled to find a pair of pants to wear the other day and by the time I was done finding the damn pants and getting them on, I was outta breath and reaady for a nap!

I struggled to find a pair of pants to wear the other day and by the time I was done finding the damn pants and getting them on, I was outta breath and reaady for a nap!
This is why sometimes i dont get dressed lol but in all fairness none of my trousers fit. The maturnity jeans are tight under the expanding thing which is stupid and they fall off my ass , who the hell made them! and the other ones i have i am falling over and have no ass in yet they are tight on my belly. Normal trousers i have to just about zip and walk about my house with buttons open. Now i am exhausted tellingall that :rofl:

I am for sure. Not as tired as I was in 1st tri but definitely more tired than i have been feeling. I too had to sleep on Sunday afternoon and I could have yesterday but I had to go back to work so I couldn't :( atm I am putting it down to my poor sleeping at night though!

It can be normal but can also be a sign of lacking in some vitamins and iron too so make sure you're eating well and maybe taking some pregnancy supplements may help:hugs:

i get days when im good or when im not so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->