Feeling a bit down...

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
Hey gals,
Well, as the title states, I'm in the huff! :cry: in ttc terms, I guess compared with others I have nothing to complain about, so I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my current dose of the grumps! :blush:
I had one depo injection in August 2013, I was supposed to get another at the beginning of November, but we decided to ttc, and nothing is happening!! I'm only 5dpo right now, but I just feel that I know it hasn't happened again...
With my last pregnancy, I had lots of white cm, and cramps and breast pain, I have none of that. Also I've been checking my cervix and it's not tightly closed, which it was with my last. I'm really starting to think the depo has messed me up, I have regular af and have confirmed ovulation with both opk and charting, I'm so frustrated!!:nope:

That fickle little sprite the pregnancy fairy is not flavour of the week with me!! :haha:

To anyone who reads, thanks for taking the time, and I apologise for throwing my toys out of the pram, I promise to try to suck it up and cheer up immediately...or at least after some chocolate...:winkwink:

I know how you feel, the pill has screwed me over royally! Used to have really heavy periods before the pill, now I get 1-2 days of light bleeding which means my lining is thin and can't implant an egg :( had 2 chemicals because of it. Chin up! There's a saying in swedish that translates roughly "those who wait for something they want, can never wait too long" i like the sentiment :) it'll all be worth it in the end!

This is exactly the place to throw a tantrum, after all if our OH really knew just how crazy we actually are they'd never want to have a baby with us! Lol! I'm stir crazy too. No BFP no AF for almost 3 weeks. It's all I can think about but until it is confirmed either way I still have hope! That's my theory anyway! Sprinkles!

Thanks ladies! I am trying to not think about it and do other things to distract myself but it's always on my mind at the moment!! :dohh:
I need to have more patience! I'm terribly impatient, as soon as I make my mind up about something, I want it there and then! :blush:
*must try harder*:winkwink:

Haha i didn't name myself patienceIsAVirtue for a reason :D had to have patience when wtt, and just as much ttc! Bodies are mean!

Don't give up hope yet!! :hugs: Every pregnancy is different! I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever with my son up until 6 weeks, and with my daughter I had tons of cramping and pinching and felt nauseous just a few days after I ovulated. Plus you're only 5dpo, there's still plenty of time for symptoms to show! :flower: I know what you mean though, I'm 6dpo and while I've had some twinges here and there, I've gone from feeling really excited and hopeful to feeling like I'm not pregnant and being really disappointed! The 2ww is torture!

Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

Awwh ( hugs )
I know its frustrating, I had my implant out in april..periodd have just settled down and now I think they have messed up again due to me having treatment 3 weeks ago for precancerous cells on mycervix...totaly forgot about smear tests at 25! Lol

Im now 6 days late for af..either pregnant or mesed up af.
will be testing tomorrow or friday once my ebay tests come.
I know im not pregnant this month but just need to double check.

Good luck with testing!!

Well I'm much chirpier today, you ladies helped a lot so thanks! :flower I don't feel anymore positive about this month (6dpo today) but I feel a little less frustrated about it! I'm going to just chill out and deal with it (haha, I'll be back) :winkwink:

How is everyone else feeling today? :hugs:

as far as im led to believe any type of contraception can take well up to a year to be fully out your system... a few friends of mine were trying for 12-18mths after coming off certain things before finally getting pregnant...

it is frustrating! I came off implant in sept/oct but went on pill to try regulate my periods til dec and been trying since... ive tried opks, temp etc but tbh I think we all just need to try relax and have fun and it will happen :)

I'm in similar situation!

I had ONE shot in November 2012, my periods came back August 2013 and became regular December, I started using opks in feb and was getting positives and still do but I'm still not pregnant!!

I'm so down about it that I actually cry at times, I hope I don't sound over dramatic but I'm so desperate for another, my son to have sibling and OH to be a dad again! I feel so bad for him especially because he never wanted me to go on birth control after our son was born and wanted close age gap! Now I wish I listened to him!

But the morning sickness, horrible labour and stresses that come with a high needs baby plus being a first time mum put me off another soo soon! But now I wish I didn't go on BC and just let whatever happens happen cause I know I would never regret another baby but now I'm living in regret every day :(

I think I'm 9dpo but I'm getting bfns so looks like I'm waiting to move on with the next cycle with ever increasing age gap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->