Feeling a little bit broody and jealous... but I have a baby!?!

opticalillus5

Mummy to two princesses.
Reaction score
I keep dreaming of getting a bfp... and being pregnant again... It seems like so long ago.

And when I hear people I know are pregnant, I'm really happy for them, but just the teeny tiniest bit jealous.

What's all that about??? I still have a baby! She's, like, 9months... and is still in nappies, and can't even crawl yet.

So why the hell am I broody and jealous? I really don't think i'd want to be pregnant just yet... But obviously my body thinks otherwise!

Or is it just because LO is growing up and I don't want her to? She already looks so different to her newborn pics - but she is still very little (i guess i have to remind myself of that! :dohh:)

Does anyone else feel like this? Will I ALWAYS feel like this when i'm not pregnant??? :blush:

hmm. i dont want another baby lol..but i do keep looking at alfie and thinking :cry: hes growing so much and i just want him to stay my little man forever and ever. Do you think its just that, do you want another LO??

<3

I am exactly the same hun! I see pregnant people and I'm sooo jealous!! Even though in reality I had a pretty crappy pregnancy with bad sickness, heartburn, spd, a long labour and a bad tear which I've just had to have repaired, I can not wait to have another!! What is wrong with me?! Lol

No, I don't think I want another just yet cos i'm loving spending time with my little girl. But, it's like i'm wanting to be pregnant lol! I really enjoyed it, the excitement and the birth of my lo... it was the most amazing experience in the world. I definitely want to do it again... but not just yet!

And yeah, I hate how quickly she's growing up :cry: being pregnant seems like ages ago, but it's also gone really quickly iykwim... she's doing something new every day :cry:

Maybe i'm just a psychotic hormonal lady :haha: and OH says he'll never understand me... I don't even understand myself! :haha:

I posted the same question recently. And my baby is only 2 weeks old! I wonder the same thing. Will I feel this way forever?! I know exactly how you feel. It's irritating really because I don't want to be jealous of others who are pregnant. It's just do amazing and intimate. And knowing that I may never have another day of feeling that way makes me sad. We have two boys and would like another but it can't be any time soon. How do you get over this feeling? It also makes me feel a little guilty. Like I should be satisfied with the beautiful boys I have. But it's more of just being pregnant and how special it is that I miss so much. Hopefully it goes away soon. It never went away after my first child. Luckily I got pregnant again (it took 2 years of ttc for our first). So yes, I know where you're coming from but I don't know if the feeling will ever completely go away.

Ah, y'see... I forget the spd, and the not being able to walk for 10 feet, and the heartburn, and the sickness, and the pain of labour...

Maybe I need to hang around in 3rd tri a little bit more? :haha:

Yeah I pop in there now and again just to keep me level lol!!

i get that too... i think its coz lola is my last baby (for a good while at least!!! 10 years maybe lol)

my friend is pregnant and i love her bump and i cant wait to hold her tiny newborn!!

i think thats what i miss... x

Glad it's not just me! I am really happy for the people I know that have announced their news... although I did have a go at OH the other day for getting a woman who he works with pickled onions when she said she was craving them, yet when I was pregnant he didn't go to the 24hr supermarket to get me cake:growlmad:

It doesn't bother me too much I guess... I can live with it and still be happy for other people. It's just OH has agreed to another baby, so I dunno if I can live with it cos i'm now WTT.. I know that i'll probably go through it again. But what if he says that the next is the last? Or if I have problems ttc?

Will I end up with 50 babies?

Maybe i'm just thinking about the entire thing too much. I guess it's kinda natural... it's how the human race survives. If no-one ever got broody then there'd be no babies!

But I already have one :dohh:

No, I don't think I want another just yet cos i'm loving spending time with my little girl. But, it's like i'm wanting to be pregnant lol! I really enjoyed it, the excitement and the birth of my lo... it was the most amazing experience in the world. I definitely want to do it again... but not just yet!

And yeah, I hate how quickly she's growing up :cry: being pregnant seems like ages ago, but it's also gone really quickly iykwim... she's doing something new every day :cry:

Maybe i'm just a psychotic hormonal lady :haha: and OH says he'll never understand me... I don't even understand myself! :haha:

Lol. your not pyshcotic hun, it brings tears to my eyes when i see how fast hes growing.

<3

I'm in your club! Never thought I would be, didn't want children! Wasn't too happy when we saw the lines on the test lol! Now I'm so in love with LO and although all the way through my pregnancy (which I really really didn't enjoy) I said this was the only one we're having I now would secretly love to have another. My friend gave birth today and I'm so happy for them but also a little jealous. And yet it was only 2 months ago I gave birth. Being female is a strange thing! My hormones rule over my head totally! I don't understand it at all :shrug:

I still have MAJOR bump envy but dont want the baby just to be preggas LOL The early days of no sleep are still too fresh hehe

I have a 9m old and i feel the same, despite the ridicule amount of sleep :rofl: we are aking ourselves wait til feb!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->