Feeling alone in pregnancy.

emmyloves1991

Reaction score
I feel so alone in pregnancy and I know I won’t last forever and all that but still just getting through it is meh.

The dad and me are not together we split up because he just started pulling away. He has told me I have to understand that he has commitments and that he’s got a lot on his mind at the moment besides the baby like sorting other stuff (not related to baby) but recognises that he probably does need to text more and phone once in a while. App he’s had to explain the same to the ex of the two kids. He says he can only see baby once a week cause he’s had to lose a day with his second daughter which he’s spoken to Ex about (he seee the others at the moment Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. He made me feel quite bad tbh he had to lose a day with his second daughter but hey he didn’t discuss it with me he just told “what will be happening” so I just have to agree with it I guess.
In the relationship he was, I dunno, manipulating? He would cry all the time, be at my door begging for me, pulling my bag and dress on the street and pushing me up against a wall screaming why I was breaking up with him, this happened on several occasions before and after we had a miscarry and I stupidly went back to him.
Now hes a completely different person, the change in personality and attitude is shocking but hey.

I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship, her dad died 3 years ago now. Luckily I have my parents for great support they have her two nights a week and help out a lot. Her dads family have her a few times a year for a week or two because they live far away so I have good support.
I also have mental health and have a CPN who I see fortnightly but haven’t seen her for a month because she’s on holiday so I can contact the cpn team but I haven’t had good experiences with them in the past. Next time I see her is next week.

I just feel so alone. I’m aware I have good support around me but I can’t help but feel so alone, I’m in pain all the time with my back and legs and I just keep getting angry and bursting out crying. I’ve just kind of had enough to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->