Feeling baby kicks....

J

Jade--x

Right 'down there'

It feels like he's going to kick through my cervix and pop out any second now and it's so painful!

Anyone else had or having the same thing?

I was jealous until I read your post! I hope he moves his little feet out of there soon!

I had this when I was pregnant with my first. It used to make me jump sometimes x

YES and it blooming hurts! Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I cry out in pain randomly :L
I think LO has moved head down now because those pains have stopped and I'm getting kicks near my ribs now :)
I read somewhere that it's due to the nerves being hit by the baby :p

It's so painful lol. And he doesn't seem to want to move either lol I never had anything like this with my first. And his kicks I felt alot more..Like if Tyler kicked my whole belly would move and everyone could have a feel..This time they're always downwards so no one else feels anything :/

Yes, I had this a few weeks ago now. I was lying in bed and all of a sudden she gave me a big kick in my bladder/cervix area and it really hurt! It made me jump lol. Now she's head down again though and I haven't felt it since.

Im sure he'll change position soon :)

Yes, but in my case it's punches/headbutts as he's been head down since December. At the same time I get to be kicked in the ribs/left side- sometimes I'm getting pummeled above and below simultaneously!

Last night I felt wriggles below my bump like LOs arm was in my pelvis, is this possible!

I thought I was the only one who felt this. I am about 24 weeks and thats almost the only place i feel her kick. Sometimes it tickles but sometimes it can be very painful and uncomfortable. When will she move to another location? Does anyone know? My first daughter was nothing like this.:cloud9:

all my punches and kicks are down the way, little darling lol

I've felt this too and was very worried about it the first few times! It really does seem like LO is trying to escape!

So I went to the doctor today and he said that it is completely normal to feel the baby this low. Especially if this is your 2nd or more pregnancy. He said each time you carry it tends to be lower, he suggested a maternity support belt and she might inch here way up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->