Feeling broody so back again after a 2.5yr gap and complete life change!

lilmissmup

Mummy to Maddie
Reaction score
Hello.

I am sure most of the people that were posting here when I first did are either mummys or pregnant by now but my life has changed so much since then but I am starting to feel broody again so felt it might be time to pop back to vent some of the frustrations!

I am 27 and am in a relationship, been with my OH 20 months now. Hes 35 and already has two children with his ex wife who we have about 50% of the time.

Last time I was here I was with my ex of 6.5 years, 24 and looking to concieve!

There always seems to be something in my life that stops me having a baby but after my ex leaving and meeting OH I have only just started to feel broody again.

The main thing in the way this time is I am studying to change careers, studying with animals and therefore getting pregnant is not a good idea as it would affect my studies though it wouldn't make them impossible!

I might be studying for 4 years though and OH is not overly keen on having another child at 40. I can take a break in 2 years inbetween courses and hope I fall pregnant very quickly, thing is the second course is a degree and I would have to quit my job to do it!

I wonder if I worry too much about things and plan too much but having a career I love is important to me too, I want it all and I want it now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->