Feeling crappy and still 10 more weeks

catty

Reaction score
So as title says i feel so rubbish and still another 10 weeks!! I had today off work as its a holiday here and had no energy to do anything went out for an hour and came home and straight to bed! Up until 28 weeks i was still so active and having a great pregnancy now i could cry thinking of getting up for work tomo!!
We are decorating a few rooms at the minute and even that stresses me out even though the boyfriend is doing it all.
My back achea i need help turning and getting out of bed, i can barely bend and suddenly have lost all energy with period like pains.

Pleaseeee someone tell me itl get better before the end!!!! Another 6 weeks of work

Yeah I feel the same. I've got ten weeks to go too. It's seems like as soon as I've reached week 30 I feel exhausted. I'm also looking after my two year old every day and she's very energetic. I just feel like I want to sleep all the time. In my previous pregnancy I don't remember feeling like this until around week 34. Lucky for me my daughter arrived a week early.
Try to rest as much as you can. It's difficult though especially if you are working

I could have written this post! I have been complaining for a week now. :) I'm so excited to meet him so that doesn't help either. But today I was crampy, the other day he was on my sciatic. He pushes out and moves and I love it but it hurttttts! I'm hoping I'll be fortunate and he will come early- I have this feeling he will. I think we are all antsy too! Ten weeks is that weird number of weeks- not super far away but not exactly a short amount of time either!!

I'm 32 weeks and I have had two appointment today and feel like I have been doing a hard days labour. I did nothing yesterday and had 2 nanna naps and still feel sore and tired.

I feel the same!!! 9.5 weeks to go. Dear God.

I'm also working full-time, birthing classes every Wednesday night, symphonic band practice every Thursday night, just so tired of it all. Luckily only two more birthing classes and only two more weeks of band practice before summer break (yay!!). I just need to make it through the next two weeks. And then... the next 7.5 weeks after that. ;)

Feeling even worse today, anyone have anytjing they recommend for back pain? Im thinking of going to the doctors but dont want to look like i cant handle being pregnant as by the looks of things lots of women get this

Catty I have been going to an osteopath also heat packs are good. If you are in Australia paracetamol is fine to take while pregnant. Sometimes walking helps but in my case I have found this just makes me get BH and agrivates it into spasms. I have also been having magnesium and potassium supplement to help with the spasms and leg cramps. Tonic water is also good with cramps.

Called the midwife today as there was a teeny teeny little bit of blood when i wiped, told her all thw symptoms i have and she said it all points to a urine infection so have an appointment today. i actually hope it is so i can het it treated and feel normal again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->