Feeling down

Enasy

TTC #3
Reaction score
It's Saturday night and I'm just sat here holding back the tears. Everyone but me seems to be pregnant we haven't been using contraception for 18 months now. My boyfriend just turned 35 I will be 32 this year. My best friend who is the same age as me just found out she is expecting her third and my sister is 4 months pregnant with her first. I'm so happy for them but I'm so so jealous. My life is just rushing by when will it be my turn:sad2::sad2:

Oh sweetie..... Big hugs to you.
It's a horrid situation to be in. My sister who is younger than I already had two children before we conceived and when we told her we were expecting our 1st, she failed to tell me that she was 4 weeks ahead with her 3rd, which I found really insulting as I felt that everyone was cooing around her baby and not mine, when DD arrived.
I then went on to have two miscarriages, and my sister had her 4th around the date that my 2nd loss would have been due. Talk about adding salt to the wound. What's more, my losses were unexplained and my sister's husband now separated) was so nasty to her and she was a victim of domestic violence during all 4 pregnancies and never had any problems whatsoever.
Three of my girlfriends announced they were pregnant around the time of my second loss, so I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.

I feel awful for my SIL as she turns 41 next week, her OH is 42 and no sign of a baby in sight.
I'm not sure that my ramblings are of any comfort to you, but you must try to stay positive and believe you will fall pregnant soon.

I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->