Feeling down

Missymoo100

Reaction score
Hi, I've now been ttc for 8months n cycles seem to be getting further part gone from 28, 44, 39 then 54 and 62 days!! Periods seem to be very light not much more than spotting, was using opks on the earlier cycles which showed positive results, 54 day cycle had multiple false positives, then the 64 day one I didn't get any positive and gave up on around day 40! This cycle I am upto day 30 n still no positive! Used to have reg 28 day cycles before going on pill. Had 3 blood tests done which came back normal... Doc doesn't seem to know the cause. I'm starting to think it's not going to happen for me and I just feel so upset. Has anyone experienced this or has any positive stories? Please don't read and run

hi hope your a bit happier it all just seems to take ages i tried forseven years before i got my bfp!!
Now going through it all again for number 2 :)
so im sure it will happengo back to the doctor and ask for more help x

I am trying for #2.My cycles are not at all regular after coming off the pill,its worrying me as my blood test has come back normal.I had 7 regular cycles before getting pregnant with DD.
Soon as Af shows im starting Agnus Castus and using a CBFM in the hope that it will help me pinpoint OV (had loads of false positive opk) and maybe regulate my cycles a bit more.
Right now i feel like ive got no chance!
:dust:

Hello Hun

I'm sorry things are not going so well babes

But I just read a story on here In birth stories of a lady who just given birth after trying for 14 years it gave me so much hope

I'm here if you want to talk xxx

Don't get too down on yourself lady! I know it gets really stressful. I left the forums for a year and just came back today. Been trying to have my second child for 2 years now. I am getting really frustrated. My cycles aren't very good either, sometimes I'll have a 26 day cycle, then a 28, then a 30, then a 33, I have even had a 36 day cycle. My ovulation is all out of whack, most of the time my ovulation comes like a week and half later than the month before that, I am getting really frustrated with everything. Keep your head up, and sending lots of baby dust your way.

I agree with the previous post about agnus castus as I took it for irregular cycles and ovulated on cd 14 the first cycle I used it. I think it takes a bit longer for most women but there are a lot of success stories out there. You may see or here about this as vitex, agnus castus, or chaste berry. All the same thing I believe and the main ingredient in many fertility supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->