• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling frustated.

mrs g 09

Reaction score
Hiya this is our 4th cycle of ttc and I have been feeling this is our month until today. Normally I don't symptom spot but this has been a strange month, as had EWCM for nearly week which made me pay more attention to what was going on. I am cd 23 (9dpo) of a 27/28 cycle. Since I ovulated I having been having twinges in my abdo and since 7dpo by tummy has felt bruised when I lean against things or if it is pushed, also been feeling slighlty nauseated and my chest has also felt bruised and been getting twinges in my (.)(.). So stupidly did a test this moring and got a so feeling really down now and like it will never happen!! I just wish my body would stop playing tricks on me.

So for going on just need to get how I feel off my chest.

Hang in there! :hugs:

9dpo is way early to test!

Have this :flower: to help you smile...

I'd take another test at 14dpo if AF hasn't showed because even if you have implanted then you need to give it a couple of days for hormone to build up...

:hugs:

Hang in there! :hugs:

9dpo is way early to test!

Have this :flower: to help you smile...

I'd take another test at 14dpo if AF hasn't showed because even if you have implanted then you need to give it a couple of days for hormone to build up...

:hugs:

Thank you for the :flower: deep down I know it was to early to test. I hope we all get our :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->