Feeling good today : )

SugarFairy

Reaction score
I've had a very positive day today :flower:
Just wanted to share with you all x
I know it seems obvious but I'm just really looking forward to being a mum and handing my tiny baba over to my husband when he or she is born. If it takes us a while to get there then thats ok - it will all have been worth it.
I know we're all going to get our sticky beans. Good things are worth waiting for :hugs:
Baby dust to you all x

It is nice to hear someone feeling like this! Although I am sorry about your loss hun. I am so busy with work at the moment (teacher with no life!) that I am not analysing my situation and worrying about TTC as much. I am sure I will on my next period! But for now I am with you, it will be worth the wait and we will appreciate it so much more.
Good luck and hope it happens soon xxx

Hiya,
so good to see positive things on here! Im in similar situation to yourself. Had mc in August also and ttc again! I think its good to have a goal for christmas; its better not setting one for too soon. Then if it happens sooner thats a bonus! Stay positive as it will help! Just think; this time next year we could be holding our new babies!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->