Feeling like a bit crazy, what do u think?

Becca345

Reaction score
I did a test on Wednesday and could see a line then following day test was negative, i did a first response test and thought it was negative and when went back to dispose of the test after a couple of hours I can see a line. I'm not sure if this is a positive or an evaporation line I have put up picture of both tests to see what you lovely ladies think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 83
I wouldn't trust any test after that length of time. Maybe test again in a couple of days.

They look like positives to me, defo need to do another! X

They looks positive but test again to be sure! FX for you!

I would advise not to open the FRER tests. I have had a serious line appear after opening it and thought it was 100% positive. It wasn't :(.

I would take another test.

Look positive to me, with one of my pregnancies I did a test, neg, went off made a cup of tea and forgot about it, an hour later I went to throw it away and there was a line, I was indeed pregnant, good luck xx

I definitely see both lines, but you should retest to confirm like the other ladies have suggested.

Though as another pp mentioned, I also have gone back to throw out a test and a line had appeared and I was pregnant. Good luck!

I started bleeding on 29th and had a negative test so fingers crossed for this cycle ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->