Feeling like Deja Vu! (UPDATE PAGE 2- ADDED PICTURES!)

jescapt

Pregnant with 2nd Child
Reaction score
:thumbup: Ok girls.. I have not been posting on here for awhile because I needed some time to stop thinking and obsessing over being pregnant. I had lost a pregnancy at 13 weeks the end of last year and have had 2 more early miscarriages in feb and april. In February I had bloodwork drawn and it was 42, two days later it was 16 and went on to lose the pregnancy. April my HCG was 47, two days later it was 14 and went on to lost the pregnancy again. Had an HSG done and everything looked fine in May. Now... July 23rd I got my BFP but HCG was 14 at 8 DPO. Alittle nervous and feeling all too familiar. :wacko: HCG LEVELS AT 12 DPO 151

congrats! loads of sticky dust your way!

congratulations hun, im also sending loads of sticky dust to u !!!!!!

Congratulations sweetie. I know pregnancy after loss is so scary, especially when we feel there are similarities:hugs: HCG levels are usually around 0-5 at 7 days past ovulation, you would expect them to double around 48 hours later so that would mean around 10 at 9dpo, so your 14 at 8 dpo is good hun. I hope this reassures a little. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats and hope those levels rise for you x

Congratulations!!! Lots of sticky dust for you and bean! :hugs:

Sorry about your losses. Wishing you lots of sticky dust and a healthy 9 months. Congrats! :)

Congratulations and fingers crossed for a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Thank you to everyone. Since I'm an absessed poas and am so worried that once again my lines will start fading I've taken two more first response tests with moderate lines still. Another blood test Monday. Wish me well!

Ok girls- so first hcg from thursday 7-23-09 was 14 when i got my first bfp.. Second hcg was repeated monday 7-27-09 and was 151!!!!!!!! Going again thursday 7-30-09 and then again aug 3rd to make sure they are rising nicely. After i get to 2000 im going for an ultrasound! Yay! Keep your fingers crossed please because im not out of the woods yet. My pregnancy last sept ended in december when we went for ultrasound at 13 weeks and were told the baby didnt have a heartbeat. .... Please let it work out this time!

That is good news hun, and very positive sign, I will keep my fingers crossed :hugs:

Fantastic news! Fingers crossed for another huge rise by 3rd! :D x

So I finally have some pictures. The single test is from today, last two pregnancy's the line faded on the day my period was due and I knew I was due to miscarry. So to ease my fears, I took a test and..... look n see!
Had my blood drawn today and we shall see what they numbers come back as.. still very nervous. I carried my pregnancy for 13 weeks before my last two miscarriages.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/jkpt07/preg2.jpg

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/jkpt07/preg1-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"