feeling lost

tinkerbelle2

Mummy & a loss May2011
Reaction score
I don't know were I am any more, I am waiting for my first af, its been a month, we want to be ttc again, but are more ntnp at the moment, as we have no idea on ovulation or anything, not knowing from one day to the next if af is going to show, refusing to go far just in case she starts.
Is anyone else feeling like this? confused and unsure?

Yeah... in limbo. Its like you want to be ttc but you're just stuck waiting. :nope:

I hope AF comes for you soon so you can start again. :hugs:

I'm going to start temping etc tomorrow just so I feel like I'm doing something... x

Hi there hope I can help.. Firstly sorry for ur loss,I had a mc 2 days before u naturally at around 7 weeks, I bled for 5 days properly thenI got my first af yesterday and that would be 34 days after mcing... Hopefully yours will following along the lines of mine so u can ttc again

Aww hun, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost lil bean at 8w4days, 9 days before you did so we're in similar backgrounds.
I've always been 28 day cycle, but I was 38 this time, so maybe you'll be similar? Hope your ok, you can always PM me if you want to chat. I'm still finidng it extremely hard to cope with :hugs2: x x

:hugs: I feel the same way... I am in total limbo to figure out my "new" cycle so I know what to expect when. However I just lost mine at 16w6d on May 26/11. I wont possibly see af for at least another 2 weeks Im figuring :shrug:

hey ladies firstly i'd like to say sorry for your losses its such a hard time for all of us i started to bleed last tuesday night 07th and had it confirmed on the 9th after getting myself in for an emergency scan that i had miscarried at just 5w+5 im devastated this was my first pregnancy after trying to concieve for 2 1/2 years and being successfull on our 2nd try of IUI i was the happiest woman ive ever been and now its gone i can't contain myself my boyfriend has low sperm morphology and motility which is the reason we haven't been able to conceive naturally, we have 1 more chance with IUI and then 1 IVF and i'm just hoping i can get success with that i can't help but think that its all gonna go wrong and our chances of being parents will drizzle out i'm struggling so much with our loss and just feel as though i cant cope anymore x

I could have written your exact post I too had a miscarriage a month ago. I am in limbo one minute thinking maybe thinking AF is here the next thinking maybe I am pregnant again. I have no idea what my body is doing and just hope that I am normal and that I have a chance to get pregnant again.
So sorry that you are feeling like this but you are not alone I am right there with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->