Feeling messed up

jasminemarie

Reaction score
So my SO and I did the deed very early morning on the 29th, so I'm not attributing this to a baby, but I'm still a little concerned.
Last night around 9pm or so I started feeling a little odd. A little nauseous, and little sore. My back started hurting a little. I hadn't done anything particularly different that day, but I brushed it off anyway.
But when. I tried going toned last night, I was just messed up. I was constantly uncomfortable, my stomach was in knots, my body started to ache. I just had so much trouble sleeping.
Im assuming I just ate something that's messing my system or something but I was wondering if anyone had this randomly happen. I know I don't have the flu, an I'm not sick I know when I'm sick this feels difference.And like I said, I'm pretty sure it's too early for a baby, bit maybe my body's trying to tell me something else? Help?
I should also mention I still feel weird this morning. Still sore, and fatigued I just wanna stay in bed, and my stomach is still a little churny, but not as bad.

Oh, and Happy Halloween everyone by the way!! 🎃👻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->