Feeling off, no AF yet...

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

We are WTT until our wedding March 2015, and since my miscarriage in February, have been using condoms to prevent pregnancy as we really wanted to be married first. I charted my temps and paid closer attention for the first time to CM, and it's looking like I OV on day 13. Which would mean my period would be here by now as I don't have long cycles. Last month it was 24 days but it averages 26-28 days usually. Anyway, for the past week, I've been feeling more moody than I usually get before AF, my lower back has been cramping and I've had cramps for about 4 days now which I never had. That is the weird thing...it's very similar to how I was when I fell pregnant. I had cramps and felt like AF was coming any minute but nothing. I'm scared to even mention my concerns to my fiancé as I know our plan is to wait until next year. I know it's unlikely that I am as we used condoms and nothing failed as far as I could see, but we did do it over ever fertile day.

Guess I just needed to vent it out, will keep everyone posted.

condoms arent always 100% (look at ross and rachel on friends ;) )
take a test, if your wedding is March it would be best to know sooner rather than later if you are
good luck xx

Thanks for the reply!

I'm on day 29 now without a period. I took two tests, yesterday and today, but both were in the afternoon and I hadn't held it for very long. They were completely negative. I still am having almost constant cramping and lower backache so I'm thinking of going to dr tomorrow to see if it's a uti or something, but I don't have any other symptoms. Although when I was pregnant, I tested pos for a uti and my only symptom was cramping which I attributed to the pregnancy. I'm sure they will test for pregnancy since I'm due and it's not here yet.

Maybe try another test first thing to give you a more accurate answer? I know here we have to wait ages for a Dr appointment, it would drive me mad in the meantime! Hope you get to the bottom of it soon :hugs: good luck!

Thanks everyone,

I finally got AF and all my other symptoms seem to have decreased so, not sure what that was about but it's definitely not the norm for me. I'll see how I feel in next couple days but I think I just had some crazy PMS this month. I'm planning a wedding and my in laws to be have been a little nuts so maybe stress caused it to be late and different this month.

I missed my period in June and I think it was from stressing out over these zits I had. Also, I was taking iron pills but didn't take them at the beginning of June. Last month I had my period the 9th until the 12th. This app I use says it's supposed to start the 8th which is Friday. We shall see. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->