Feeling pessimistic about digital opk

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
I'm using the cb advanced digis. I started testing on day 8. I got 5 lows, and then got my first high day on cd 13. Well I'm now on cd 16 and am STILL getting a high reading...no peak. I usually use fmu, but tested twice today, the 2nd time around 430 and it was still high. I started reading some reviews and a ton of women are saying they got 13 plus days of high, and never saw they're peak. I'm just more confused than ever, and just want some answers. I don't temp, but I'm trying to monitor my cm. On days 13 and 14 I had a ton of very watery thin cm. By today I basically have very little to no cm. Sorry this is so long...I was just so hoping this would be our month. : (

Hi. I'm also using cb advanced digital OPK. For the past months, I am just getting "Solid Smiley=Peak" at one go and no "Flashing Smiley=High" at all between CD12-15 as my cycle is normally 30 days for the past couple months. However this month, I get 5 Low (from CD 12-16) follow by 3 days of High and today I get Peak(CD20). I think this month my O is kind of late (I thought I had missed it initially). Hope this month is my lucky month and is yours too. You can try taking your temp together with OPK. I personally think monitoring CM is difficult as it needs some skills.

Btw how long is your cycle? 30 Days?

Hope I have answer your queries above. Baby dust to all of us!!

Thank you! My cycle is ranging between 29-35 days usually. I'm hoping all turns out well, I'm just having one of those days that I'm feeling like no matter what I do nothing will work. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, and maybe even bring my peak! Just curious, do you use fmu too?

I used fmu.. since ur cycle is from 29-35 days maybe ur Peak is somewhere near or maybe u have a late O like what I have this month.. I was also curious when I start using as I didn't have any High and it goes directly to Peak.. this month I was shocked to get High and then Peak.. I think you got to be patient when using the OPK too.. Perhaps you can try temping together OPK? I see from forum where people doesn't get Peak at all and they only get High throughout and became Pregnant. So look at the bright side.. Bear in mind your mood do affect ur TTC process which will affect ur OPK results too.. So relax and be patient..

Btw this is your which cycle TTC-ing?

That's very true. I tested again this morning and still blinking. I went out last night and bought more tests because I ran out of sticks, so I'll keep testing. I'm just afraid that I may have missed the peak sometime in the afternoon and now I'll just keep getting high readings. I'm feeling better this morning, I think I just needed to sleep off my mood. This is our 4th cycle TTC...I came off bcp in June and started my first real cycle in August. How about you?? Thanks for your help!!

Okay, so I was obviously getting ahead of myself. I got my peak this morning!! So does this mean I will ovulate tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->