• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Feeling" pregnant?

airotciv

Reaction score
Someone said I would just know if I was pregnant, and I have to say I always thought I would know if I was.

I don't think, even if I thought I was pregnant, that I would think I knew, because I don't want to convince myself of something, only to be even more upset.

Do you think we always know??? xxx

i also had a friend that told me she just "felt" different before her BFP. i don't really understand what that means..

I think it's just a coincidence. I could be wrong but other than symptoms I don't understand how you could just know. If you say you just know and get a bfp than you would think your feelings were right but what about the people that think they are and are sooo sure and get bfn's. Personally I just don't want to over think it because when I see a bfn it's just depressing and I don't want to work myself up until it's a sure thing. Then flowers can fall from the sky hahaha I'll be so happy.

I remember feeling different..kind of "blah"...kind of groggy and sluggish, but I remember not really being able to put my finger on it. Like, if someone were to ask me how I was feeling, I'd be like "eh..not so great" and if asked why I couldnt explain it.

However, I also know women who had NO idea anything different was going on. A friend of mine, even after getting her BFP, didnt feel any different until she started showing and baby started kicking.

So that's really nothing to go on. Any number of things could cause one to feel "different" around the time we're looking for a BFP...

I remember feeling different..kind of "blah"...kind of groggy and sluggish, but I remember not really being able to put my finger on it. Like, if someone were to ask me how I was feeling, I'd be like "eh..not so great" and if asked why I couldnt explain it.

However, I also know women who had NO idea anything different was going on. A friend of mine, even after getting her BFP, didnt feel any different until she started showing and baby started kicking.

So that's really nothing to go on. Any number of things could cause one to feel "different" around the time we're looking for a BFP...

I feel a bit like that now - have really tried not to symptom spot, but have had some feelings of nausea, nipples feel sore/sensitive to touch, lots of creamy/sticky CM, strong smelling urine, very bloated, sluggish, not feeling quite myself, legs aching, backache, period like cramps, heartburn once. But generally I just don't feel right - bet I don't get my BFP though, don't think I'll ever think I will get one, in case I don't!!! xxx

Hun you need to stay positive!! You have Great signs of early pregnancy!!

Some Women just say they feel different, some not at all. Animals can sense pregnancy too, my friends 2 mean dogs were all over me when I was pregnant.

I just know I feel lousy, tired and exhausted at the same time... Keep that chin up girlie, I have a feeling your going to see your :bfp: soon. :) FX'd you get your :bfp:

We had been trying for ages to get pregnant with DD and ended up having to take Clomid :wacko: to get pregnant with her and I had no idea I was pregnant. I always thought I would have a magic moment and just know but the truth is I had cramps, felt horrible, was grumpy and was about 6 or 7 weeks along before I would give in and take a test:flower: it was nothing like I expected and I was more positive AF was going to show then a BFP.

With DS the only early symptom I had was when I laid on my tummy it felt like a tennis ball in my lower abdomen:haha: I think I had this because it had taken so bloody long to get preggers with DD we assumed it would take a long time again so we took our first round of Clomid when DD was 10 months:dohh: we got pregnant first go:happydance: so I think my uterus was still trying to get back to normal when I got pregnant and that's why I felt the fullness :haha: and we haven't been able to get pregnant since:growlmad: but that's what happened with my two pregnancies I think PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar its hard to tell which is which sometimes:haha:

Hun you need to stay positive!! You have Great signs of early pregnancy!!

Some Women just say they feel different, some not at all. Animals can sense pregnancy too, my friends 2 mean dogs were all over me when I was pregnant.

I just know I feel lousy, tired and exhausted at the same time... Keep that chin up girlie, I have a feeling your going to see your :bfp: soon. :) FX'd you get your :bfp:

I hope you're right!! :) Thanks hun :) lovely support! Hope you get yours soon too! xxx

We had been trying for ages to get pregnant with DD and ended up having to take Clomid :wacko: to get pregnant with her and I had no idea I was pregnant. I always thought I would have a magic moment and just know but the truth is I had cramps, felt horrible, was grumpy and was about 6 or 7 weeks along before I would give in and take a test:flower: it was nothing like I expected and I was more positive AF was going to show then a BFP.

With DS the only early symptom I had was when I laid on my tummy it felt like a tennis ball in my lower abdomen:haha: I think I had this because it had taken so bloody long to get preggers with DD we assumed it would take a long time again so we took our first round of Clomid when DD was 10 months:dohh: we got pregnant first go:happydance: so I think my uterus was still trying to get back to normal when I got pregnant and that's why I felt the fullness :haha: and we haven't been able to get pregnant since:growlmad: but that's what happened with my two pregnancies I think PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are so similar its hard to tell which is which sometimes:haha:

Lol, it's so annoying that PMS symptoms are like pregnancy symptoms isn't it?! Hope you get your BFP soon :) xxx

Idk if this is going to make sense, but every month I was TTC I "knew" I was pregnant.
But the month I really WAS pregnant, I REALLY KNEW!!
It was a different "knowing" lol

Sorry if that makes absolutely no sense xx

is it knowing based on the symptoms you are having or something else? i've been pregnant 3 times and i never felt pregnant...i felt sick, tired, achy, etc. but that's it. two of those were miscarriages so maybe that's why? this month i feel like i really may be, some of the same symptoms as last month's chemical but more, too. and the backpain didn't start until yesterday (at 10 DPO) and it's more intense, last month it started right after O and was milder. i'm taking this as a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->