Feeling really low right now

S

socitycourty

I am just feeling so sad and lonely. I am 10 weeks pregnant. I spotted for 4 weeks (it has stopped for a day but I'm not too excited) due to subchorionic hematoma. Didn't know how things would go. Had to be in the dr's several times and emergency u/s. I have been so stressed out and worried. Now today I had horrible horrible back pain and am petrified that I am going to miscarry or have a missed miscarriage. I had mild symptoms and now they're gone.

Dr's office said they couldn't bring me in again because I've had too many u/s already. They said I could go to the ER if I was really worried but I just don't want to do that

Anyway I have been worried all day and my DH just does not seem to care. He just says I'm fine and get over it. He just leaves me sitting in the living room alone while he plays video games.

The thing is it's always like this. No matter what I am going through I don't come first. I keep waiting for it to change but it doesn't. I am so sad and worried and he doesn't think to spend some time with me or try to distract me.

I'm tired of this and don't know what to do. Maybe I am being ridiculous.

This whole thing has just been so much harder than I thought it would be and no one seems to think my concerns are legitimate

I am so sorry you feel alone at a time like this! That's not fair to you for him to ignore you. :( I don't know what to because my ex used to do the sane thing. Stupid effing video games.

I don't have very many friends and have not told many people about the pregnancy. Since I was spotting I did not want to tell too many. Only my mom and sister knows, and my boss. It is so hard right now. Everyone just keeps telling me I'm fine and I just don't feel like I am

I understand how you feel. I am feeling low too. I not too long got my BFP then today I noticed some spotting bright red it came once and has held off for the rest of the day. Then I have my older son that under went surgery not long ago and has a bad infection from the surgery. Then not to mention me losing my twins at 22 weeks in may. I honestly feel like I am at rock bottom.

Ms. it sounds like you have had such a rough go. I feel bad complaining about myself!

Pregnancy is just not all it's made out to be. Especially with complications

I'm so sorry ladies. I feel bad for complaining about my ms after what you've been through. I hope things get better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->