Feeling Rubbish

Frankie

Reaction score
This is my 2nd week off the pill and my back is aching like mad, my hips are aching, my boobIes are sore, my heads banging and I generally feel like sh*t

Anyone else getting this? Is this my body getting used to being without the pill and implant.

General feeling sorry for myself tonight :cry:

I've been wondering exactly the same! I'm nearly 3 weeks off it and feel rubbish! Partly cos I've just recovered (mostly) from a nasty cold, but I feel like there's something else going on as well - I feel really under the weather...random aches and pains, and feeling pretty cranky too!

This feels like my past experiences of my hormones going a bit crazy, so i'm wondering if it is an effect of coming off the pill too? That said, could be the onset of AF for me as my cycles used to be 21-22 days before the pill.

Will be interested to hear of anyone else's experiences, and much sympathy for yours - hope it passes soon :hugs:

Well I stopped my pack halfway through (long story) I get hefty migraines in pill breaks which is one of the reasons I wanted to stop being on the pill after years of agony!

But my migraine started on Friday and it's never really gone, felt really sorry for myself yesterday!

So not sure what is going on...

But glad it might not just be me suffering after stopping pill :coffee:

Lx

Hey girls, sorry to hear youre feeling bad.

I came off the pill about 7 months ago (yasmin) and i only now start to feel like im getting back to normal.

I had endless symptoms from coming off the pill and convinced myself i was preg straight away (i wasnt)

I think its normal to be feeling a bit rubbish unfortunately. Its surprised me quite how much that little pill effected me in so many different ways! You'll get back to normal soo tho, and im sure a bit quicker than i did.

Big hugs.x

I came off the pill about 7 months ago (yasmin) and i only now start to feel like im getting back to normal.

I had endless symptoms from coming off the pill and convinced myself i was preg straight away (i wasnt)

I think its normal to be feeling a bit rubbish unfortunately. Its surprised me quite how much that little pill effected me in so many different ways! You'll get back to normal soo tho, and im sure a bit quicker than i did.

Big hugs.x

7 months?!?!? eek!

Poss just realy run down, and as well as running my own jewellery business I work at a university so plenty of germs flying about at the mo!

Just hope I feel better soon as lost too many days :(

Lx

Think this kind of thing is pretty normal, hopefully it will pass soon and your hormones settle down. We have a 'post BCP' thread in this forum where loads of people have been posting with similar symptoms, you're not alone! :hugs:

Big hugs.x

Ah, glad to hear it is pretty normal! And glad to hear you're feeling more normal now. I know what you mean, it has such an impact for a little pill that I never thought twice about taking! I think that when i've have a baby (FX'd!!) that I'll be thinking a lot harder about what birth control I'm happy to use...

Yep, me too Lucy. Im definitely not going to be in a rush to get back on the pill again thats for sure!

Fingers crossed to everyone, and lots of lucky baby dust!! x

Glad im not alone hope were all settled soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"