Feeling sad for Daisy

Hope Daisy has a nice weekend and she can be happy again. My daughter was being hassled by 2 other boys at nursery. They are also a yr older and she would be so upset by it. This carried on for a while but ever since it started she hated going nursery and would worry during the weekends and be anxious night before nursery. In the end I had to change her days so now she only sees them on one of the days but she is much happier. She is also very sensitive and such a kind caring little girl. It was hard for us because she never does anything mean/naughty to anyone and yet she was getting the raw deal here. It is horrid and more so that they are already going through things such as this so early on. Just be there for her and show her that you are always there to talk. Hopefully, when those girls leave she will also start to form stronger bonds with new friends.

Im so sorry to hear that daisy is having a rough time at preschool with these girls. It must be so hard as her mom not to be able to fix things and make her feel better.

I hope next week goes better for her! Im also realizing I'm suprised her preschool has multiple ages together like that. Ours has separate classes for each age. Im sure kids would find another reason to behave this way though.

I feel sad for Daisy, poor little darling. Hope she finds a new best friend and gets back to her happy self again soon. Hugs for both of you! X

Aww poor daisy that's always been one of my fears for when Isabelle starts school or nursery. I was saying to Tom last night it would break my heart.

A girl I know her little girl is 4 and just started school and everyone in her class I mean everyone was invited to a party of another little girls part from her and when she was upset the other girl went to her I don't want you there!! My heart dropped when I read this about daisy and my friends little girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->