Feeling sad for my friend.. :-(

tink30

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, my friend messaged me a few days ago and mentioned that her and her new partner had been trying for a baby but he cant have children and the NHS will not give her IVF because of her age... i really dont know what to say :-(

I replied back saying im so sorry she is going thru this..etc.. today she writes that they have shed many tears and will continue to .. but she cant wait for a hold of my baby when they arrive.

I feel gutted for her :cry:

Oh bless her, im glad she is looking forward to meeting your baba, would be awful if she felt she couldnt bond with them etc...

Life is so cruel... Maybe she could be like an auntie to your little one, that wud be nice :flower:

It could happen naturally, me and my partner got told he would have a chance of winnuing the lottery before having kids, and now im 27 and a half weeks pregnant.
Never give up hope is all im saying.
Good luck to them in the future

That sucks : ( my friend went through it too, they said she had to be 30. Is she going to wait or try and get it private?

that is very sad, i have a similar situation myself, my friend who is only 25 and her husband cannot have a baby, she was denied ivf due to her weight, so she lost an incredible amount of weight, but then for some stupid reason, the NHS still denied her IVF, something to do with the town she lived in and funding being cut or something outrageous.

I feel absolutely heartbroken for her and she is a friend of mine on facebook, so I always feel this pinch of guilt whenever i post anything about my pregnancy....because i know she must be really suffering inside. What can you say, I know anything I say will not help in anyway....all I do is hope and hope for a tiny miracle for her.

There is always hope! My aunt and uncle (back in the day) were told they would never be able to conceive. Today they have seven wonderful children! The power of positive thinking, prayer, etc can perform miracles! I am hoping for your friends that they will someday be able to defy the odds and have a little one of their own.

That really sucks :'(

Awww, that's awful :( I'm glad she's being positive about your baby's birth. I know it can be pretty awkward and uncomfortable for you, being pregnant (I've been in a similar situation). Praying for a miracle for them!

Thanks everyone, shes be so sweet.. ive jumst had a lump in my throat for her all day...shes had such a rough ride.. her ex husband cheated on her for almost a year..they were together years..got married and 2nd year in he did that. Shes now been with this partner for a few years and they have just got engaged (shes mega excited bless her )

I did hear a private place on the radio..but i know nothing about it and maybe i shouldnt even mention..dont want to make things worse for her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->