• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling so useless!

africaqueen

Reaction score
Sorry for this rant ladies...

I am feeling so useless lately. I have already endured watching all my friends and family members have children and now my 18yr old cousin who i used to babysit is 14wks pregnant aswell! i just dnt knw how much more i can take.
I feel so inferior as a woman. I feel like my dh should save himself all this stress and leave me for a woman who can easily give him children(even tho my dh adores me and wants children only with me, how long will he believe that if i cnt give him a family?) I just feel completely useless and young girls all around me are getting pg and im 30 in may and nowhere close to bein a mother :-(

I am finding the festive period hard this yr too as last xmas we discovered i was pregnant and had visions of our baby with us for xmas.

I am sorry for going on. Just needed to vent and everyone else cant understand cos its not them this is happening to xxx

so sorry you're having a rubbish time don't be so hard on yourself you're still grieving for the loss of your baby.
I'm sure your hubby wouldn't dream of leaving you for another woman but I get why you feel like that:hugs:
FX you get your much longed for :bfp:soon
xxx

Oh hunni, I'm sorry you're having a difficult time right now. I'm not feeling that great about myself at the moment either. :hugs: Chin up hun, I know it'll get better for both of us! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way but like you said your hubby adores you and I'm sure he is in this with you. It is hard when it seems like everyone around you is pg. I'm 37 and still ttc our first and all of my friends have kids so I know what you are feeling. Try and hang in there. I see that IVF is your only option are you planning on trying IVF?

So sorry Sarah I've been feeling the same way lately too I guess the holidays always makes it worse and knowing i wont even be able to do ivf until at least June sucks. Also found out my youngest sis is pg again. she already has 2 that she cant take care of. Very frustrating.

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way but like you said your hubby adores you and I'm sure he is in this with you. It is hard when it seems like everyone around you is pg. I'm 37 and still ttc our first and all of my friends have kids so I know what you are feeling. Try and hang in there. I see that IVF is your only option are you planning on trying IVF?

Thank u.
Yes we are going to have IVF next year, just have to get my bmi down before we can go on the list as we will need funding. My wilpower has been a bit off but im determined to lose the weight and not to let myself or my dh down. It is very hard tho, but god willing il get there. Just felt down the past few days.
Pray we both get to be mummies in our thirties and pass down all our wisdom of age to our children ;-) lol xxx

So sorry Sarah I've been feeling the same way lately too I guess the holidays always makes it worse and knowing i wont even be able to do ivf until at least June sucks. Also found out my youngest sis is pg again. she already has 2 that she cant take care of. Very frustrating.

Thanks Amy. I am just sorry we get to know how the other is feeling... :-(
It is probs gonna be may/june intill we can start treatment too so who knows, we could be bump buddies? ;-) I am trying to be more positive today but god knows its so hard. Esp when we would make such great mummies and we are still waiting whilst the world seems to race on without us... xxx

I hope u can start sooner but if not then at least maybe we can go through the IVF process together and then get to be bump buddies. We definetly deserve it.

Good luck with the weight loss, I know you can do it, just think about the end result. As older parent you are right we are going to have so much wisdom to share and probably a lot more patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->