Feeling the first flutters of baby...

i think i felt them about 18 weeks but i was never sure, it felt like a tiggly twitch, about 19+5 it turned into little thuds which are slowly getting stronger!

xxx

i felt flutterings around 13 weeks and then kicks around 16 weeks. It is my second pregnancy though.

I haven't felt anything yet either and I'm a little past 20 weeks :( It's my first pregnancy though so I guess that's normal. But it's interesting to hear the descriptions - at least I now know what to look out for!

First flutters are just little nervous twitches the baby makes anyway as their nervous system is growing and developing so most mums don't notice them but the first real kicks usually start around 20 weeks for me but this time I felt a proper kick the other day so 18 weeks this is my 4th baby!!

Mine have just started (this is number 3 though). And they feel like tiny prods with a cotton bud.
xx

I've has what felt like eye twitches, cell phones vibrating, and the popcorn feeling since about 17 weeks, and this is my first.

I felt the first flutterings last week at 14 weeks and it felt like a butterfly! Occasionally I feel a tiny little thud like a kick. This is my second pregnancy which is why I'm feeling the movements earlier.

I can't wait to see the knees and elbows when I'm bigger :)

I THINK I felt lo at 17 weeks 3 days (I marked it! :shy:) and this is my first. Its VERY intermittent; some days (like today :cry:) I dont' feel a thing. If you read my journal you know that I'm totally paranoid about it all at the mo'! Hoping s/he is ok in there!!!
Eye twitches is the absolute best description for it imo!

:hugs:

I was feeling a few pokes at 14 weeks but was never sure, last night I definitely felt bump, for me it felt like someone (small) doing somersaults!! YAY!

I dont think ive felt anything yet either :( but i think i might be dismissing some things because im not sure enough. A couple of times i have felt a really odd sensation on my bladder, its that feelign you have when your bladder is full and then somebody pushes on it - that sore feeling, excpe tthis is like a tiny little jolt of that full bladder feeling and im not sure if thats babs or not - anyome else had that? and then sometimes i feel what feels like a tickly feather brushing on my skin, but i cant tell if its inside or outside... sigh... im just resigned to the fact that this baby is going to have to whack me with a baseball bat before i cotton on!

I was about 14 weeks when i was feeling the flutters then kicks came about 16 weeks. xx

I dont think ive felt anything yet either :( but i think i might be dismissing some things because im not sure enough. A couple of times i have felt a really odd sensation on my bladder, its that feelign you have when your bladder is full and then somebody pushes on it - that sore feeling, excpe tthis is like a tiny little jolt of that full bladder feeling and im not sure if thats babs or not - anyome else had that? and then sometimes i feel what feels like a tickly feather brushing on my skin, but i cant tell if its inside or outside... sigh... im just resigned to the fact that this baby is going to have to whack me with a baseball bat before i cotton on!

Hey Twinkles i'm the same, unless i feel a big bad kick I won't believe its the baby [how stupid is that]. Maybe i have felt afew strange things but I just put them down to wind [lmao]

x

I didnt start feeling it till abotu 18-19 weeks. It feels like a bubble popping and when he moves my stomach feels like little tiny bubbles. but sumtimes he full out jus kicks me, Its startling but i love it

14 weeks for me this time,feels exactly like eye twitches-great description!

I felt my first flutters around 14 weeks but they were VERY intermittent at that time... I would only feel it once or twice a week... It became more frequent around 18 weeks, but I felt my first real kick around 21 weeks... the flutters felt definitely like an eye twitch or cell phone vibrating... the real kicks feel like something pushing you from inside or thuds... this is my first!

Mine wasn't until 23 weeks and feels like bubbles

I've felt a strange feeling like like my cell phone was inside me and vibrating just for a second....if that makes any sense? I'm only 13 weeks tomorrow by the ultrasound, but they put me back 10 days and I'm sure they were off a bit.

omg! I posted on another board asking if this could be my baby I'm feeling and that's exactly how I described it! Like eye twitches! I was hoping someone would respond and be like YEAH! That's exactly what of feels like. But no one did :( I'm so glad I stumbled upon this post because now I know I'm not crazy and it's probably my baby! I'm so excited!
Thank you!!

Yup, like an eye twitch, or a bubble popping. x I felt mine at just under 16 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->