Feeling trapped - advice needed pls :(

You did the right thing, well done Hun now look after yourself so you can nurture you baby and your little girl. I was a single parent of 2 their father was emotionally manipulative and abusive, I was pregnant alone with both my kids. I spent 2 yrs single by focusing on myself and the kids, I now have an amazing man who adore my children do not give up.

Your ex is a typical narcissistic moron don't feed into his pathetic behaviour, he will never be wrong and "he" thinks he's too good for you! Show him he didn't deserve you anyway by being the strong woman you know you can be.

By him not seeing your point of view of even being willing to compromise shows he's not mature enough stick to your guns it will all turn out the way it's meant to be.

Good luck time is a great healer xx

Thank you again ladies so much. Feel a bit sad but not as bad as I thought I'd feel. I think it just shows the right decision has been made. Just got to keep reminding myself of the rubbish things he's done.

I see you've gotten a bunch of good responses, but I just wanted to second what previous posters have said.

My best friend is in a similar situation... Her first ex she was married two and they divorced after 2 children, and her current partner (whom she's been with for 8 years) is a really horrible person, and treats her terribly. They unexpectedly got pregnant last year and she stayed with him... and things are worse than ever before. Her entire pregnancy was so stressful (it's amazing she was able to carry to term) and since the baby has been born her partner just uses their LO as an excuse and treats my friend like dirt.

I'm only saying this because maybe it might help you to know that when a guys treats you the way you've been describing, things are only likely to get worse. And if his mother is blaming you for things that also a red flag, because you're not likely to receive any help or moral support from her either. Please don't let someone treat you poorly, or let your daughter be around someone who will treat you that way. You're being strong for you both by standing up for yourself, and it's a really important step. Good for you for sticking up for yourself xx

He messaged me this morning saying he never said what he did and then that he didn't mean it. But I'm sticking to my decision and feel empowered for it. Last night I was feel really low so read back over this thread and felt so much better. So again thank you for all the support. :hugs:

Stay strong. Like previous person said, use this as an example to your daughter. Show her that you stand up for her and yourself and don't allow anyone to treat you badly. Stay strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->