Feels surreal!

Babyd14

Reaction score
Ok so I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and I don't think it's sunk in as yet. We were super surprised that I fell pregnant again (long story about fertility issues), I have been to the drs and saw the community midwife today for a pre-booking, but no-one has actually confirmed I'm pregnant!

I go bk in 2 weeks to have bloods done and book in properly, but it just all feels very surreal, like I don't really believe it until it's confirmed. Anyone else feel like this???

Um, ME. I'm still in denial! It's so early for me still so I'm still in the "is this going to stick? Is this real life?" stage.

I don't think it will fully be real to me until I start showing or maybe when I see the little bub on a scan. I'm impatient - so this is going to be a longgg journey!

It's surreal for me! Feeling a bit less surreal now that I think I'm starting to fill out a little but hoping it will sink in more when we start telling people this weekend!

Same here. Even saying it all the time to DH hasn't really made it real yet? had a scan yesterday and saw the heartbeat and everything, but it still doesn't seem real! I think when we tell family and start buying stuff on our next trip to the US it will get more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->