Fell asleep breastfeeding

goldentreasur

Reaction score
Has anyone fallen asleep with their baby's head hanging back unsupported? I did this a few times when my baby was under one month old. Could any experienced mothers who have older children and done this please tell me

I think that happened to me once. She's fine. Your fine

I did that plenty of times when DD was younger and neither of us were getting much sleep. Don't worry, you're both fine. :)

Oh yeah. And I also fell asleep whilst nursing lo in bed and he rolled off me onto his tummy on the bed. After that I decided to purposefully plan to accidentally fall asleep, so I'd nurse him on my side and adopted all the safe co-sleeping guidelines. If stayed awake, perfect, lo would get placed back in his bed. If I fell asleep, I knew he'd be safe.

It may be worth doing the same? Not everyone agrees with co-sleeping, but I'm sure everyone would agree that due to lack of sleep, it's easy to accidentally co-sleep, so it's best to be safe about it :)

:haha: Its definitely super easy to co sleep when you're exhausting. I can't lie - 9 times out of 10, I'd end up falling asleep with LO in the bed..It was only for a few hours at best though, and for some reason I just kinda knew she was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->