Felt baby kick:)

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks today, and sitting having lunch this afternoon, I felt baby karate chop me. Lol. Definately NO mistakening what it was. With DS I felt him kick at 15/16 weeks, DD 11w3d, and #3 13 weeks....just never gets old. Made my day:):):)

always the best feeling - I remember being on holiday with second son and feeling kicks at 12 weeks :) Enjoy :) I'm 9 weeks I can't wait for tha feeling, maybe then I'll feel I'm sick for a reason lol

Awww!! How exciting!! I cant wait to feel this baby move :) x

Seriously can't wait! With my dd I was in hysterics every time she moved, best feeling ever! If I ever get out of this damn awful first trimester after my mc at 12 weeks last time I'll be soooo happy x

I cant wait foe this either! love 2nd trimester!! xx

How awesome!! Getting close to 2nd tri and can't wait to feel the baby move! :)

Awwh that's lovely.. congratulations and enjoy! I've been feeling little twitchy feelings that I'm sure has to be baby but they are a bit too gentle to be definite. Then last night I was lying in bed and I felt a little thump... it's my first baby so I guess I'm quite sensitive, it made me so happy :')

I can't not WAIT!! You lucky thing. Best feeling in the world. I adore 2nd tri. It's all fantastic and very real.

Thank you ladies:) the baby's kick actually made me jump...of course the baby's too small for the kicks to hurt or anything, but it startled me lol...LOVE the 2nd tri...if only my 'all-day' sickness would take a hike now! Lol! See you ladies over in 2nd tri soon!!!:):):) so excited for all of us:)

You are so lucky! I THOUGHT I felt baby yesterday, but it felt like a couple of thumps across the part of my belly where my pants button. I'm not sure if it was REALLY baby or just some sort of weird internal thing going on, maybe gas. :haha:

Sounds like that may have been your baby:) sounds exactly like my experience ...thump, thump where my pants were tight around my lower belly. Its been this way with each of my babies:)

I was trying to find hb with doppler last night as couldnt find it for a few days, i was pressing quite hard with the probe when i felt a lime sized lump do do a complete flip. Im sure it was babba and then today i have had popping sensations near my cervix. Pretty sure its not wind as its usually not quite as genteel. Put a huge smile on my face. xx

Sounds like that may have been your baby:) sounds exactly like my experience ...thump, thump where my pants were tight around my lower belly. Its been this way with each of my babies:)

:flower: Ahh!! Well now I want it to happen again! Haha. It's funny because I joked with a coworker and told her it felt like the baby was throwing itself at my belly!

Aw congrats! Such a lovely feeling! I can't wait to feel this little one - I'm a way off!!! Last time I didn't feel my son until 19 weeks as I had an anterior placenta. I hope I don't have an anterior placenta this time and feel this little one a bit earlier!

x

I felt a flutter two days ago. Was told to take a bath as friends baby went mad when she took a bath. Can't wait for the feeling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->