Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hi Ladies,

I can't believe it has been a year and a half since the last post. I hope one of you will see this and smile. I still think about you all at times and hope that your lives are going well.

I hope Xan and Dragonflies los are growing happy and healthy. ❤

Leetie, I hope you were able to adopt or will be soon! I was adopted myself. It's a beautiful thing and I know you are or will be an amazing mom and so close to your lo.

TTC, I hope you and dh were able to conceive or are looking into other options, or are just living the best life ever.

Much love to you ladies ❤

Hi Ladies,

In case anyone ever checks this thread again in the future. My journey to becoming a mom has ended. Fostering to adopt sadly wasn’t for us. But I am happy and content in our decision and me and DH our closer than ever. We are enjoying all the many children God has blessed in our lives. Thank you all for your encouragement and support and love through the years. I think about you all and pray that you are all happy and healthy in your lives.

Hi ladies, just came here after years away. We have 2 beautiful boys, Liam and Kyle. Liam was our long time journey with 2 losses, Kyle came along 1 year later.

I hope everyone is safe and has found peace with how their journey ended up. I lost my dad 3 years ago and am committed to enjoying my life however things turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->