Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Wantabby - I'm so sorry hun... I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

So I said last week I was miscarrying... now we don't know.

My HCG was 20 last week then 22 then 20.9. Then on Sunday it rose to 41. They were still thinking ectopic or miscarriage. We even scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to see if the pregnancy had been in my uterus or not so we knew if I'd need Methotrexate for ectopic. Then today it rose to 111. The triage nurse just called and said that they are so perplexed and confused and have no idea what is going on and they've never seen this before. It's rising how it should now. My doctor is going to talk to another doctor tomorrow then call me to dicuss a plan going forward. For now the plan is to keep doing HCG tests until I'd be far enough along to show a baby if there is one. It could still be a miscarriage but now they are thinking it may be viable. I am so confused and so is everyone else.

One possible theory is that since I was on Femara it was twins and one miscarried and one didn't causing the drop and rise and now the healthy baby is developing if I'm not miscarrying. This has been the most taxing emotional roller coaster ever. I'm not getting my hopes up but holy shit this would be a miracle.

That is crazy Shilo! Praying for a miracle for you!!

Hi ladies, can I join?
I'll keep my story short, since I added it to my siggy. We've been TTC 9 years with PCOS. With lots of weight ups and downs, In January I was diagnosed with type 2 DB, and my RE said we couldn't do any treatment with my A1C in that range, so I started taking my Metformin correctly, lost 30lbs and got my insulin resistance under control. I started my first cycle with Femara 7.5mg on days 5-10 in April, triggered on cd 13 and IUI on cd 15. I only have one tube now, and I ended up with one follie on each side 19 and 21. Had two neg POAS test on 10 & 11dpo and positive on 13 & 14dpo. My first HCG @ 15dpo was 91.4, so my doc wants to repeat. I want to be excited right now, but after this long I'm terrified of having another mc. I pray mine is a sticky.
I hope you all get Sticky BFP's soon!!!

Shilo- when reading our post I was thinking the same....that maybe it was twins and u lost one which would explain the drop and then rise in the hcg. Im so hoping this is the case for you....although it still sucks if you lost one. My fingers are crossed everything works out for you and there is a sticky bean in there. When will they do an ultrasound? keep us updated.

I was officially diagnosed with PCOS after being unexplained for the last 2.5 yrs. I started this cycle as an investigative cycle, but by CD15 there was nothing happening in either ovary at all, so my doctor decided to put me on 12.5mg of femera/ovidrel/IUI I started the meds on cd16. I'm on my 5th and final day of taking the meds and I noticed some spotting a couple days ago, but it went away, this morning however, when I used the washroom and wiped, there was quite a bit of blood. Its slowed down now but Im worried. I have a lot of lower back pain, ovary pain and bloating like crazy. As anyone else had these symptoms, and should I be concerned.

I had bloating and bad bad headaches, and was still spotting on cd4 from AF when I started to take them, but the spotting stretched 3-4 days further while taking it (seemed like forever). If you're concerned, call the dr office and ask! Wish I could be more helpful, but I have only taken 1 round...

Bleeding started today, so hopefully this will be over soon! I have had the worst cramps! I'm ready to move on and try again!

wantabby- I hope this passes for you quickly! Just spend the next month trying to relax and let your body recover. And for now...enjoy a big glass of wine and a nice hot bath!

I had bloating and bad bad headaches, and was still spotting on cd4 from AF when I started to take them, but the spotting stretched 3-4 days further while taking it (seemed like forever). If you're concerned, call the dr office and ask! Wish I could be more helpful, but I have only taken 1 round...

the spotting turned into a full bleed. I called the doctor. Had my ultrasound this morning uterine lining is thin, 3 follies 1.7, 1.3 and 1.2. But the cycle most likely will be a bust due to the bleeding. Its period like at this point.

Well my HCG doubled to 227. My progesterone is kind of low at 8 but she said it's okay. I have an ultrasound on Monday at 9:30. If there is anything there then I'll get progesterone supplements and have a repeat ultrasound in a week or two. I'm not getting my hopes up though until I see a baby. So for a crazy rollercoaster timeline:

May 2 - BFP
May 4 - Spotting
May 5 - Beta at 20
May 7 - Beta at 22. Was told to expect miscarriage.
May 9 - Beta at 20.9. Was told 100% miscarriage.
May 11 - Beta at 41. Still thought to be miscarriage.
May 12 - Ultrasound showed nothing other than a very thick uterine lining. Discussed options and scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to make sure the pregnancy wasn't ectopic or in an unknown location.
May 13 - Beta came back at 111. It had almost tripled and my doctors were baffled. No idea what's going on.
May 15 - Beta is at 227.
May 19 - Next ultrasound

Wow Shilo i cant imagine the emotions your going through. Im hoping and praying this will be a happy ending for you.

Shilo, that's crazy! I'm sending good thoughts your way for the 19th!

I should be going in for my baseline appt early next week. Hopefully the cyst on my ovary has cleared up and I can start round 2. They are upping my femara from 5 to 7.5 since I reacted a bit slower than they wanted the first round.

timing is going to be challenging as my dh was promoted and is going is being sent to training for 12 weeks in NYC. It's. Only a couple hours away but since we aren't doing iui, we're probably going to have to schedule a few midweek overnight visits.

I hope you're feeling better wantabby. Wishing you luck for your next cycle.

Wow Shilo that is crazy! I hope everything runs smoothly from here on and your ultrasound shows something!

Good luck to the newbies on here, I hope Femara gives you your bfp :)

Well my HCG doubled to 227. My progesterone is kind of low at 8 but she said it's okay. I have an ultrasound on Monday at 9:30. If there is anything there then I'll get progesterone supplements and have a repeat ultrasound in a week or two. I'm not getting my hopes up though until I see a baby. So for a crazy rollercoaster timeline:

May 2 - BFP
May 4 - Spotting
May 5 - Beta at 20
May 7 - Beta at 22. Was told to expect miscarriage.
May 9 - Beta at 20.9. Was told 100% miscarriage.
May 11 - Beta at 41. Still thought to be miscarriage.
May 12 - Ultrasound showed nothing other than a very thick uterine lining. Discussed options and scheduled a uterine lining biopsy to make sure the pregnancy wasn't ectopic or in an unknown location.
May 13 - Beta came back at 111. It had almost tripled and my doctors were baffled. No idea what's going on.
May 15 - Beta is at 227.
May 19 - Next ultrasound

Praying for your miracle Hun. Fingers crossed your numbers continue to increase beautifully and they find baby on ultrasound. :hugs:

So ladies I had my second beta this morning, came back @623 :happydance: but my progesterone was only 11.4 so I have to start supplements 2 pills a day. I get an early ultrasound on Thursday, to make sure that baby is all snuggled in the right place. I only have that one tube left and I really need it. Praying for BFP's and H&H nine months for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->