Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Reading this thread from start to finish was so exciting! It seemed like there were bfp everywhere! Just started 2.5mg femera after two clomid cycles. I'm over 40 so I know stats are lower but I sure hope some of the buckets of baby dust in this thread rub off on me!

A blessed happy and healthy pregnancy to you all :flow:

Reading this thread from start to finish was so exciting! It seemed like there were bfp everywhere! Just started 2.5mg femera after two clomid cycles. I'm over 40 so I know stats are lower but I sure hope some of the buckets of baby dust in this thread rub off on me!

A blessed happy and healthy pregnancy to you all :flow:

Sending :dust: your way. Fingers crossed for your BFP soon!

Swtpink I'm feeling better. I think it's almost over now. I will try this month, just not medicated until next cycle. My doctor wants me to take a month off my meds. Hopefully I will ovulate on my own, you are supposed to be more fertile after MC, so I'm praying I will ovulate (hopefully around cd 16 like last month)

I don't remember what I last updated so forgive me if some is a repeat. Been a hectic week.

I had an ultrasound on Monday and my uterus was still empty and my right tube was dilated a little bit. The triage nurse told me it was ectopic and to go home and not eat or drink anything because it was too late for Methotrexate and I'd be having surgery that day. I was freaking out. I could barely drive home I was crying so bad. My doctor called an hour later and was pissed that they told me that. She said she's not convinced it's ectopic and wanted to HCG monitoring this week and another ultrasound on Friday. If my HCG started dropping then we'd do Methotrexate but it's still been going up slowly.

My HCG today was 848 with a doubling time of 61 hours. It was 515 on Monday. I have an ultrasound on Friday at 8 AM. Hopefully my HCG will be high enough to see where the pregnancy is. If it's ectopic I'll be doing Methotrexate immediately. At this point I don't anticipate this being a viable pregnancy but I am just hoping it is not ectopic. I have read that your chances go from 1 in 100 normally to 1 in 10 for future pregnancies once you have one ectopic. I'm not sure I'll try again right away anyways. I'm honestly a little traumatized.

I'm well af is due today. But I'm thinking tomorrow is more likely. So I will probably start round three on Monday.

Thanks she isn't here yet, but I'm thinking she is just taking her time.

I don't remember what I last updated so forgive me if some is a repeat. Been a hectic week.

I had an ultrasound on Monday and my uterus was still empty and my right tube was dilated a little bit. The triage nurse told me it was ectopic and to go home and not eat or drink anything because it was too late for Methotrexate and I'd be having surgery that day. I was freaking out. I could barely drive home I was crying so bad. My doctor called an hour later and was pissed that they told me that. She said she's not convinced it's ectopic and wanted to HCG monitoring this week and another ultrasound on Friday. If my HCG started dropping then we'd do Methotrexate but it's still been going up slowly.

My HCG today was 848 with a doubling time of 61 hours. It was 515 on Monday. I have an ultrasound on Friday at 8 AM. Hopefully my HCG will be high enough to see where the pregnancy is. If it's ectopic I'll be doing Methotrexate immediately. At this point I don't anticipate this being a viable pregnancy but I am just hoping it is not ectopic. I have read that your chances go from 1 in 100 normally to 1 in 10 for future pregnancies once you have one ectopic. I'm not sure I'll try again right away anyways. I'm honestly a little traumatized.

Ohh Shilo, I'm keeping you in my thoughts, not knowing what's going on would be so hard to deal with, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good result xx

Sorry if I shouldn't post this here. But seeing as you ladies are Femara experts I'd love a little reassurance.

I'm CD 15 today. But in actuality I'm CD 27. I was started on 12.5mg of Femara on CD15 but my doctor considered it mock CD3. I had no follies at the time, I have PCOS so he decided to start me on 5 days 12.5 mg Femara mid cycle. By the 5th day of the meds I was bleeding like a period. So they decided to cancel the IUI for this month. However, they did do an ultrasound on mock CD 8 (CD21) which showed 3 follies @ 1.7, 1.3 and 1.2. But the uterine lining was very thin, mostly like due to the bleed. The bleeding completely stopped by CD 10 (CD23) so we decided to try on our own, why waste the meds, the bleeding stopped so we see no reason not to try on our own. So I started using OPK's on CD11 all very light almost negative, I figured I had already ovulated. However, yesterday CD14 (CD26) and today CD15(CD27) I've gotten very strong positives. This morning's test line was darker than the control line.

I'm just thinking if I had a 1.7 follie last Thursday could I really only be ovulating right now?? I thought maybe I would have ovulated already seeing as it was so big @ 1.7 a week ago.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
You could be. Fx
I started spotting today. So af will probably be here soon.

Shilo - Fingers crossed for you! It must be so stressful. Please be strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->