Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Thanks! I discarded those temps and it gave me dotted crosshairs.

Ok so my confusion continues. TMI alert, I went to the bathroom and had some EWCD so I thought maybe take an OPK and it was a definite positive. Looking at my chart though I think I ovulated a week ago. I tried to google pos. OPK after ovulation but got mixed answers. Hoping I could be pregnant but seems a little early for implantation. Can you get a pos OPK after ovulation because of femera?
I guess I will get my progesterone and maybe hcg checked tomorrow.

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. Were you using OPK's last week too? Maybe you geared up to O and didn't and now you actually are, that has happened to me before. But FF is showing that you did, so I'm confused too. Sorry I'm not more help. I'd say get busy BDing just in case. What type of OPK did you use today?

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. Were you using OPK's last week too? Maybe you geared up to O and didn't and now you actually are, that has happened to me before. But FF is showing that you did, so I'm confused too. Sorry I'm not more help. I'd say get busy BDing just in case. What type of OPK did you use today?
No, I don't usually OPK, just chart. I believed I ovulate last Sunday or Monday but had an ultrasound Tuesday and they said I did not ovulate. I trust my temping more than the ultrasound but when I got EWDC yesterday I thought well let me do an OPK and see. It was a cheapie from the dollar store. We did the deed just in case but I still think I ovulated last week. I guess I should do the progesterone to be sure.:shrug:

Fx.
Afm I went to the fs last week my progesterone was 33. Plan for next cycle is maybe upping the dose, estrogen then progesterone after o.

So glad you DTD. It won't hurt if it is a bfp and you may just be ovulating. It is rare but sometimes you can try to ovulate and the cyst fails. You get a little progesterone from this which gives you the temp increase but you don't actually ovulate. Progesterone would tell you.

Now I am questioning my own US. On Friday I was supposed to O within 24 hours. Do you think it is ok to call them this morning and ask? (Monday morning for you UK folks). My opk is progressing now but really slowly.

Cowgirl, I am glad you have a plan for next month, but I hope you don't need it. :)

Fx.
Afm I went to the fs last week my progesterone was 33. Plan for next cycle is maybe upping the dose, estrogen then progesterone after o.

Your chart looks really good. I wouldn't give up this cycle until AF shows. Fx....:dust:

So glad you DTD. It won't hurt if it is a bfp and you may just be ovulating. It is rare but sometimes you can try to ovulate and the cyst fails. You get a little progesterone from this which gives you the temp increase but you don't actually ovulate. Progesterone would tell you.

Now I am questioning my own US. On Friday I was supposed to O within 24 hours. Do you think it is ok to call them this morning and ask? (Monday morning for you UK folks). My opk is progressing now but really slowly.

Cowgirl, I am glad you have a plan for next month, but I hope you don't need it. :)
You can call but when I questioned my U/S results they said temp charting can be inaccurate 30% of the time. Percentages for checking for ovulation that I found, both ultrasound and charting are 90% accurate. So what to believe? :shrug: I wonder if you have developed a cyst? Maybe another ultrasound should be done.

So I just got my progesterone result and it was 13.7, a luteal phase level so,I must have ovulate as I thought ;-). My charts don't lie. I just hope some sperm made it to the egg.

Okay so I'm super confused, yesterday was cd19 and I was waiting for ovulation (which should have been around Friday) but I never had my usual pains (I can always tell when I'm ovulating due to bad pain the day of) however to my surprise yesterday at lunchtime (TMI) there was blood when I wiped, it was light/medium n only when I wiped twice, then later that night it was a darker red, I was thinking maybe I had a painless ovulation earlier and this was implantation bleeding but this morning it seems heavier :cry: so I'm taking it as a sign that my body needs a month off the Femara and a break from TTC, I've never though about actually having a break a voice in my head always says "what if it's finally your month and you miss it" but clearly a 19 day cycle is my body crying out for a break, so I shall listen to it. I'm not as devo as I usually would be, I think I'm just confused about it all

Okay so I'm super confused, yesterday was cd19 and I was waiting for ovulation (which should have been around Friday) but I never had my usual pains (I can always tell when I'm ovulating due to bad pain the day of) however to my surprise yesterday at lunchtime (TMI) there was blood when I wiped, it was light/medium n only when I wiped twice, then later that night it was a darker red, I was thinking maybe I had a painless ovulation earlier and this was implantation bleeding but this morning it seems heavier :cry: so I'm taking it as a sign that my body needs a month off the Femara and a break from TTC, I've never though about actually having a break a voice in my head always says "what if it's finally your month and you miss it" but clearly a 19 day cycle is my body crying out for a break, so I shall listen to it. I'm not as devo as I usually would be, I think I'm just confused about it all

That does not sound right. Before you make any decisions, I would talk to your doctor. Maybe you can get progesterone to see if you did ovulate or an US to see the state of your ovaries. I am really sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine it would be AF.

Melinda, I hope some sperm did make it to your egg. I would love to see a bfp in this group.

AFM, I finally got my +opk. My left ovary feels huge and is pretty painful. I can't wait for these follicles to pop tomorrow. It will be such a relief!

I haven't tried menopur. I guess my estrogen levels were still super low and it seemed like I was basically still at the beginning of my cycle. They put me on a 5 day protocol of clomid which I finished up last night. This morning they took a look and I have two good sized follicles (one on each side) of about 16mm each. Going back on Friday and hopefully will trigger this weekend.

If this cycle doesn't work, I think I'm going to take a little break. My dh is doing 12 weeks of training for work in new York, and going to all the appointments and dealing with the ups and downs by myself is extra difficult. I'm starting to turn into that person who cries at work... So I think it will be better to wait until he's home again for the next cycle.

I'm back on clomid now too

If O is confusing for some ladies I say when in doubt DTD it cant hurt can it

Good luck to yopu all looking foward to seeing some more BFP's

That does not sound right. Before you make any decisions, I would talk to your doctor. Maybe you can get progesterone to see if you did ovulate or an US to see the state of your ovaries. I am really sorry that happened to you. I can't imagine it would be AF.

Melinda, I hope some sperm did make it to your egg. I would love to see a bfp in this group.

AFM, I finally got my +opk. My left ovary feels huge and is pretty painful. I can't wait for these follicles to pop tomorrow. It will be such a relief!
Thanks Rena. I hope so too. I hate the TWW. My chart looks so good I just wish we had done the deed on the right day and I would feel more confident.:wacko:

As the first BFP on this thread... I'd like to announce that I have crossed the viability period of 24 weeks today and now I feel so relieved that I'm going to have this baby after the strenuous TTC journey of the last 2 years.

And it is a little BOY! :blue:

:dance:

I hope this gives you all the hope and strength in your TTC journeys. Stay strong ladies... I'm sure your BFPs are just round the corner!

:dust: to all of you! :*

Many congratulations Mommaberry. You must be so relieved. Hope your final months go smoothly.

As the first BFP on this thread... I'd like to announce that I have crossed the viability period of 24 weeks today and now I feel so relieved that I'm going to have this baby after the strenuous TTC journey of the last 2 years.

And it is a little BOY! :blue:

:dance:

I hope this gives you all the hope and strength in your TTC journeys. Stay strong ladies... I'm sure your BFPs are just round the corner!

:dust: to all of you! :*
Thank you and congratulations!!

Melindawntsbb - Your chart is looking very good!!!!

Thank you Hope. I am so anxious. I usually implant day 10 or 11 so I am on pins and needles. My uterus is bloated with occasional twinges on the right. I felt very thirsty and a little nauseous this morning. Could all be PMS symptoms but I am so hoping we didn't miss this first femera cycle. Would like to see some implantation spotting today, I would feel more confident :winkwink:
Fingers crossed

Congrats Mommaberry!
And thanks for the previous responses...
I had my CD16 u/s and still largest follicle around 11mm. No sig increase in estrogen on labs. (took femara 2.5mg day 4-8).

My doc wants me to come back on cd21 for another U/S and bloodwork. If no sig increase in follicle size, she is going to have me take the femara again same cycle.

Anyone else ever done femara twice same cycle? Or had success with femara after cd16?? Wondering if i should give up hope for this cycle...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->