• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Femara Family 2014 ( 10 BFP's so far,3 Angels )

Pinky-so sorry about your IUI cycle! Hope the next one does the trick!!

Kantny did your boobs get progressively more sore towards af? Mine are becoming unbearable!

wantabby-it would start as just my nipples and then the whole boob would get sore. But when it was after ovulation it was never unbearable...just sore and it stayed pretty constant until af showed then go away. Now when I was pregnant...before I miscarried...the ONLY symptom I had were excruciatingly painful breasts. Like I had to shower with my back to the shower head because the running water hurt! And it was not even on the massage cycle. So if yours are becoming unbearable than hopefully that is a really good sign!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! What CD are you on now?!?

CD30 / 12DPO.. I hope you are right!! They are so tender & swollen right now!

I'm trying to hold off & watch temps until I'm late..like 16 dpo..lol! That's the plan, until I temp tomorrow and it's increased & I fold.. lol!! So we will see... haha!!

Pinky-sorry this cycle was a bust fx for next time.

Afm- Af due yesterday/today dpo 14. I had some light spotting today but no AF yet...its weird I normally have cramps but not this time. Just seems like it AF doesnt want to start. My temps have dropped so im sure its coming. I have a feeling it will be full blown AF when I wake up tomorrow. Then it will be on to the next cycle for me.

Hi there , I miscarried in October 2013 at 13 weeks , back then I did 1 round of clomid can't remember the dose, I did have a lot of spotting on clomid while pregnant then got the bad news at 13 weeks, had a evacuation the same day. Took my body a long time to start a new cycle, 45 days, and I could only start my letrozole on my third cycle, it felt like forever cause it took another 45 days:wacko:. So I started my letrozole 7.5 mg on day 3 to 7 and it was a bfn but it did shorten my cycle it went from 45 days to 34 days, although it was a bfn I was happy that my cycle got shorter cause that would mean that I am ovulating:happydance::, when af arrived I started my letrozole 7.5 mg day 3 to 7, I did not test for ovulation but I just knew I ovulated on day 16, I then Had a pink discharge on cycle day 25. tested on cycle day 27 bfn and left it, so cycle day 29 came I tested again and it was a :test::bfp:, had a blood test and my beta count was 154.6, baby dust to alllll of you :dust:

Need your opinion ladies. TMI coming up sorry...so yesterday i had very light brown spotting that would come and go all day, there was so little that I didnt even notice it when I wiped, just in my underwear. I also had no cramps or anything. Today I actually got red blood flow and cramps. Would you consider today to be CD 1 or CD 2? The reason I ask is because im supposed to start my Femara on cycle day 3 but I dont know if I should consider the day I just spotted as CD 1 or today Again sorry if to much info.

Congrats Sonnetloyson on your BFP!

Congratulations Donne!!

Andi, I would count today as CD1. Red flow = day 1.. That is just my opinion though.

Red flow = day 1 :thumbup:

Sonnetloyson Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Wantabby: Test! Test! Test!! Test!!! :test:

I'm scared Berry!! Lol!! I'm waiting until I'm "late". According to FF online I am late and my FF app says AF is due tomorrow. .

That's funny! I'm afraid of testing too... today I am 17 dpo/ CD31... I have justed convinced myself that I am not pregnant and it was a matter of time until AF was here... everyday this week Ive been telling DH that "Im getting AF tomorrow" and nothing... My boobs have been sore all week and I normally dont get sore boobs before AF...

I stopped testing because I was so tired of always getting negative results.. something about taking the test makes me hopeful even when I know Im not pregnant so I stopped taking them until Im very very late, thats the new policy. It's just such a downer after I get negative tests...But I'm starting to doubt my gut feeling that this cycle was a bust!

Another thing Im noticing is the fact that Im having A LOT of CM this week... I dont remember it being like this before AF shows...

hopefully she wont!

Oh come on all you ladies... just test it out already! 17DPO is a lot of time to show good :bfp: s :dust: to all of you!

I think I'm out.. I had a temp drop n my cervix is lower, soft, and tender.. boo!!!

I went ahead and had next months Femara called in so I would have it ready!!

Wantabby - Awww... I still think you should wait until AF actually shows up, isn't it? Let's hope she doesn't come :witch:

I didn't want to get stuck without it. It is Mardi Gras weekend here and everything will be closed next week.I hope she doesn't show too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->