Femara Friends!

That sucks having to worry about insurance.
Hopefully you don't have to pay too much before February

Thanks. I know I will have at least 2 betas and a doc app. I need an ultrasound due to my ectopic history, and oh how I would love one, but I am hoping my betas look good enough that I can wait until the 1st of February.

I don't know if this is an option for you or not, but I know when I was going through the whole ivf process, they wanted my husband to get a specific blood test to ensure he was not a carrier of cystic fibrosis. Now, we did have insurance, but apparently that's not a test that all insurance companies will cover, and they said if our insurance didn't cover it (it did) that there was a specific day he (and people who don't have insurance for other tests) could go and pay cash at a reduced cost. Maybe your doctor has something similar for the tests you need?

Thanks! I will look into it. I have my first beta today and then again Thursday. So nervous!

Thanks! I will look into it. I have my first beta today and then again Thursday. So nervous!

Fingers crossed for great numbers. Karen I'm not a praying person but i am for you. You like all the women in this thread deserve to be mother your meant to be.

So a little update on my sweet pea their hb at the ultrasound was 155 and nucheal translucent y thing they measure lol was fine.

It was supposed to be yesterday but they didn't come in. Hopefully this morning.

Thanks! Now wait to retest tomorrow and make sure they double. Nurse put STAT on the order so should have results by 4:30 tomorrow.

This is a very lucky thread lately, 4 of us since October!
I'm so happy for you

I agree. Very lucky thread. Who out there is still trying and what can we do for you?

I think what it reminds the ones still trying that it can happen. Like the little desk thingy my hubby bought it says "even the smallest miracles take time".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->