Femara Friends!

Thank you! We are extremley excited. So is my OB. He called and gave me the results himself!

Lol I was talking about you to my bff as well so excited for you

Congrats again Karen, I'm so happy for you and DH. LTTTC is terrible but that precious baby is totally worth the wait.

Woohooooo Karen!!!!!!! Congratulations hunny. Such amazing news xox

My appointment went well I guess. So they saw the gestational sac, the yolk sac, and the fetal pole, according to the ultrasound tech. She said I was measuring right on with my dates. Then I had my appointment with my OB. I went back 20 minutes late, spent 15 with his assistant. She thought I was there for a followup on pelvic pain. Uh, no. So it was just a gyno appointment and not an ob appointment. She said before my first OB appointment I would have to have a panel done. She took down some questions I had for my doc and didn't even ask about changes in my medical history. She was about to leave and I said you might want to know I was diagnosed with diabetes in June. She said yes I do want to know that, you don't want a mando baby. Then we waitied 10 more minutes for the dr. He said I was measuring 5+1 which is 5 days behind. He wants me back in for another ultrasound in 10 days, so it is scheduled for the 2nd. He talked a little bit about my diabetes and that was it. It wasn't what I was expecting but I felt good and hopeful leaving. Then yesterday the nurse calls to give me the results of my preogesterone, which she had already given me the day before. I asked her why labs hadn't been ordered if my ob wants me to have another appointment with him after my ultrasound. She said they were all wondering the same thing. She had asked him and he said he wants to see how my next ultrasound goes before scheduling my first ob appointment. That just crushed me and made me feel like he doesn't have any hope. Now I am having a hard time. Last night I was so sure I was going to loose the baby. I know a lot of this is due to my depression and anxiety, but I can't seem to get over it. I really can't take another loss so soon after our failed adoption.

My appointment went well I guess. So they saw the gestational sac, the yolk sac, and the fetal pole, according to the ultrasound tech. She said I was measuring right on with my dates. Then I had my appointment with my OB. I went back 20 minutes late, spent 15 with his assistant. She thought I was there for a followup on pelvic pain. Uh, no. So it was just a gyno appointment and not an ob appointment. She said before my first OB appointment I would have to have a panel done. She took down some questions I had for my doc and didn't even ask about changes in my medical history. She was about to leave and I said you might want to know I was diagnosed with diabetes in June. She said yes I do want to know that, you don't want a mando baby. Then we waitied 10 more minutes for the dr. He said I was measuring 5+1 which is 5 days behind. He wants me back in for another ultrasound in 10 days, so it is scheduled for the 2nd. He talked a little bit about my diabetes and that was it. It wasn't what I was expecting but I felt good and hopeful leaving. Then yesterday the nurse calls to give me the results of my preogesterone, which she had already given me the day before. I asked her why labs hadn't been ordered if my ob wants me to have another appointment with him after my ultrasound. She said they were all wondering the same thing. She had asked him and he said he wants to see how my next ultrasound goes before scheduling my first ob appointment. That just crushed me and made me feel like he doesn't have any hope. Now I am having a hard time. Last night I was so sure I was going to loose the baby. I know a lot of this is due to my depression and anxiety, but I can't seem to get over it. I really can't take another loss so soon after our failed adoption.

My first scan i was behind by a few days too and no hb yet. When i went back 2 weeks later well we know what happened then. Don't lose hope Karen. Just take it scan by scan enjoythat your pregnant now live this moment. I am sending you hugs and all support in the world.

I was measuring 4 days behind where I knew my dates where too. I would believe what the tech told you.
When I'd your next ultrasound?

Aww "hugs" Karen. I'm diabetic also and I was basically terrified my whole pregnancy because of the way my ultrasounds and doctors were. They always seemed to want something to be wrong. I measured behind the whole time and that's okay. I took Metformin throughout my entire pregnancy to control my diabetes and I never had any problems with blood sugar.
My fingers are crossed everything is fine with you and baby. Don't worry, don't stress just enjoy the new baby growing inside of you. You are in my prayers Hun!!!

Belle was measuring 5 days behind hun and she was a ivf baby so it was near impossible for that to be the case!!! At the next scan the technician was fantastic and explained at this size it's very hard to be accurate! They also told me my pregnancy hormone was low and not to hold out hope. I was devastated but I'm sitting here now looking at my 9 month old wild child lol. Some doctors are all doom and gloom! Enjoy your miracle baby hun xox

Hi Ladies , I want to share my "facebook" announcement

https://i62.tinypic.com/znt27b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back