Femara Friends!

Karen! Congratulations!!! I just saw that you are pregnant! What wonderful news!

Anyone else have really slow growing follies on femara? Last year I did 2.5 mg of femara and had one really fast growing follicle, with a natural surge before cd 14. This year they upped it to 5 mg and I have had 3 extremely slow growing follicles since cd 11, like today is cd 15 and they're still at 13, 14, 14 mm. Then a new one popped up today as well at 10mm! I do have pcos tendencies with late ovulation off meds. The nurse seems unconcerned and just that I will ovulate late. :wacko:

Anyone else have really slow growing follies on femara? Last year I did 2.5 mg of femara and had one really fast growing follicle, with a natural surge before cd 14. This year they upped it to 5 mg and I have had 3 extremely slow growing follicles since cd 11, like today is cd 15 and they're still at 13, 14, 14 mm. Then a new one popped up today as well at 10mm! I do have pcos tendencies with late ovulation off meds. The nurse seems unconcerned and just that I will ovulate late. :wacko:

Have you thought to request metformin, I started it after a few slow cycles and it totally increased my timelines.

Have you thought to request metformin, I started it after a few slow cycles and it totally increased my timelines.

Unfortunately I don't tolerate metformin well. I went on it last year and ended up in hospital with tachycardia. So my RE put me on high dose myoinositol instead.

Maybe the extended release would help? I couldn't tolerate the regualar. They finally have a generic 500 mg for the ER.

MK- It's going really well. My baby is sleeping 6-7 hours at night, so I feel pretty lucky. I'm loving the cuddles and smiles! It really is amazing.

YES! I have been so sick for the past week. Also, exhausted for the past month. Sore boobs, and overdrive libido. :haha:

YES! I have been so sick for the past week. Also, exhausted for the past month. Sore boobs, and overdrive libido. :haha:

I have zero sex drive right now it's awful couldn't be bothered. I have an appointment tomorrow. I don't feel anything anymore. I'm so freaked that I'm goin to my app and for some reason it hasn't progressed. No reason to think it hasn't either 16 weeks done.

Wow Karen lucky you, I just got got a bit of sex drive back!
MK it's so hard not to worry. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Appointment is at 230 can't wait lol I am going to ask for Doppler right away ol

Yipeee heard baby on Doppler was amazing. I feel so much better now just needed the reassuring.

That's great!

Now it's my turn to go crazy, I've been feeling the babies move a lot but ten there are times when I dont. I'm have a really hard time today as I haven't felt anything today.
I know it's all positioning but I just want them to move

Tonya, that would be scary. I am sure everything is just fine though.

MK: How awesome that you got to hear the heart beat. I can't wait.

So it is nice that my sex drive is up except DH's is pretty much non existant. He didn't have a bag one before I got pregnant, and now it is even worse.

That's great!

Now it's my turn to go crazy, I've been feeling the babies move a lot but ten there are times when I dont. I'm have a really hard time today as I haven't felt anything today.
I know it's all positioning but I just want them to move

I think I have felt mine a little, where they found the heartbeat kinda confirmed. where is you placenta, do you know yet.

I know what u mean Karen. My DH was a no go for sex the entire pregnancy. We tried it once but he kept being weird and asking what's wrong every time I made a dang sound.... But now it's reversed, he wants it and I dont. The less sleep I get the longer it will be before he's allowed back.

I've been feeling the babies for a while now off and on, I feel them again today so I'm less nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->