Femara hope?

punkymom

Reaction score
Hi all!

I had a dom clomid follicle on monday and thought I would have O'd by now.
My follicle was 20mm on monday cd 16 and its now cd 23 and I still have not BBT rise or positive OPK.
I am so upset.

soooooo. I am thinking of going on Femara.
Has anyone had success with Femara when clomid didn't work?

It actually looks like you could have ovulated 2 days ago when you had that dip in your chart.....Wait and see what the next few days bring :)

As for the femara, I would say give it a go! I did not ovulate of clomid but I did ovulate on femara. Last time I used it I was pregnant on my second cycle and this time I was pregnant on the first cycle! :)

Thanks Tmb0047! I didn't know you were on femara! ?
can I ask what dose?

I was making follicles and had a scan showing a 20mm one but they never o'd and I even played with FF and added the next few day and it doesn't show cross hairs...I also took OPK's two times a day. All negative. I didn't O. This happened last time on clomid too. I mean I just got a progesterone bw taken today so we will see but I don't think so. :(

Do you think I have a better chance that my follicles will burst (ovulate) with femara?

Thanks punkymom :)

I do think you have a better chance with the femara. It had great overall results! The dose I took was 5mg (2pills) and I O'd all 3 times I took it. This time I had some left in my cupboard from when I was trying last time so I figured "why not?!". I was getting frustrated with my long cycles so decided I'd give it a shot and it worked first try :)

I hope you have some luck soon!

Thank you again!
Thats so great!

Do you think it works well for someone recovering from a eating disorder?
I am weight restored but I feel like clomid isn't working for me.
Is it good for lower weight women?

I mean yeah, I created follicles on clomid but still didn't O. (its scary! Where do they follicles go????)

What do you think? some people have said I was responding well so why switch but I really think its not working if I don't O.

One last thing. It looks like if I go above 97.73 temp tomorrow I do get cross hairs. Do you think it could have been a O? I didn't get a positive opk at all that day. Also the temps are still so low. It doesn't really look like a sharp spike temp like most peoples.

I'm not sure if it will work for you....but I do think its worth trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->