Femara / Letrozole thread

We are definitely listening to the doc and not doing the letrozole. I'm well on my way with my weight loss. We will be doing one round of timed sex with letrozole (assuming the biopsy comes back fine). By the end of that cycle I should be at the weight required to do IUI.

I've lost 8 lbs and 9 inches in 10 days. I have 46 days on the first round of this program. I am loving it.

Aayla - that sounds good to go with what doc said :thumbup: its always such a waiting game and time seems to go too fast when not needed and slow other times. I know the timelimits we put to ourselves, and that makes pressure too. I also have a dream to be pg before I turn 40, but its not like after that day my "so called fertility" will be any worse :haha: but its something I have in my mind that I need to get pg before that. Anyway, thumbs up for the weight loss!!!:happydance:

Jentt- ok so you havent started yet, hopefully soon so you can join us in this venture again :muaha::haha:

I was very surprised to get OPK plus on thursday, i was getting o pains but thought its just growing pains. But yay :dance: that was it and finally i could do as I was adviced is to get a hcg shot the same day I got opk pos :yipee: so then little :sex: and i ovulated yesterday cd12. This does put my hopes up as I have conceived from early ovulations only. The worry is now that how was the lining. :shrug:
But for now I'm just going to keep on hoping and praying and enjoying life. Just did a 7km run and soooo happy it went well as I havent jogged that long for a while :dog:

Hope you all are having a nice weekend! Hope to hear from you ladies :hugs:

Congrats Asry!!! That's amazing!! Yaaaay on O'ing!! Looks like everything is lining up fine! I'm feeling good about this one for you!! Fingers crossed! Drink raspberry leaf tea for lining if you think it'll be an issue. 💜

Yes I can't wait to get back on the crazy train! 😄😄

Congrats Aayla on the weight loss! Keep it up girl!! 👍👍

Thanks ladies you are so supportive :kiss:

Hows Molu, Alyna, patientmum? Who else am I missing?

Hope you all have a nice week ahead and nice surprises, something good for us not always something that brings us down :hugs:

I 2nd that Asry! We need some good news in here! Fingers crossed for all you girls! 💜

Hey you all...we are taking some very much needed rest... some gardening etc. I have no idea when I want to start back.... I need to go see my doc soon and make a plan. But for now...I am taking a break !! keeping all of u know in my prayers....

Did my biopsy. it hurt but it was quick. My new doc is great. He said my lining looks great and he didn't get a lot of tissue (which is a very good thing) and he thinks it will come back that the hyperplasia is still gone. We have plans for both scenarios

1) if the hyperplasia is gone I go back onto letrozole. No IUI right away. I have 3 months of letrozole left so I will give it that long and if not then I will insist on IUI myself.

2) if the hyperplasia is back then I will be going on Mirena for 3 months as it is a better progesterone for me and doesn't have the crazy side effects. After 3 months another biopsy, if it's gone I go back on to letrozole.

So I am pretty excited and will be waiting anxiously for my doc to call with the results. I will have to induce my next cycle as af never comes on her home when I am on an unmedicated cycle.

Hi Molu! Perfect time for gardening and enjoying the outdoors. 🌹 It will def help clear your mind. Please keep us updated on your plan. Prayers for you too! 😙

Hi Aayla! Biopsies are the worst! 😣 glad it's over for you. Fingers crossed for great results!!

So we have a thing called My Ehealth. This is an online site where we can check lab results. I have been able to check my progesterone and pregnancy tests before the doc calls. Sometimes they don't call because they know this exists.

So I decided to check to see if my results of the biopsy showed up. It was exciting to see that they had final results but it says only doctors can call for the results. Since doctors are so damn busy I likely won't hear anything until next week. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow but we will see when they call or get the results. It is so frustrating to know the results are there but to have to wait.

^oh I feel your pain!! I had the same thing waiting for my beta results, as I had to wait for the doc to call and I could see online from my health page that the results are back but took 1,5 days before she called :tease: Anyway, i hope the results are good and you can start letrozole and ttc again soon :thumbup:

Molu - good to hear from you :flower: enjoy your break and spring and take your mind off all this :juggle:

Jennt- has :witch: visited you yet? I need ppl to join me on this waiting game :haha:

Im dpo 7 right now and testing the trigger out..dont have any symptoms other than normal.

TGIF :yipee:

No it hasn't! 😳 I wish it would get here already! I had my insulin test today and Doc said it should be here soon. Come on already!! At least I'm in a waiting boat with you!! Yours is far more exciting though! 😉 fingers crossed and prayers for you! 💜

Asry- fingers crossed for the best results! Waiting on results is torture!! Keep us posted!

I feel so out :( have had such bad pms today and totally everything gets on my nerves.. Soooooo frustrating!! Why cant this happen already!?
I have tested today and negative. This cycle the trigger seems to have got away sooner. But im having such pms and af pains that i have lost my hope. Crap

Sorry for ranting but needed to

I'm so sorry Asry! I don't understand why it's not happening! It's not fair. Hugs girl! 💜

Rant all you want!

How's it going Asry?

I asked for provera to help af come sooner! I'll start it tomorrow.

I called the doc and the results are in...hyperplasia is GONE!!! we are back on the baby making train. I took my provera pill already today so that was my last one. Now I just wait for a bleed to happen and as soon as cd 3 happens I am back on Letrozole. If we don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then we will be moving on to IUI as that would make 6 cycles without getting pregnant with timed sex.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

Question for you ladies: To reiterate my latest background, I was put on provera because we were taking a small break but it made me crazy so I had to go off of it and get the biopsy done. Because I hadn't had a period on my own the provera did induce a bleed. It was lighter than normal (tmi: no clots or anything like that). During the biopsy my doc said my lining was thin, which of course was a good thing.

So, I decided to go back on the provera (CD 9 if we count the bleed as an af). and I was on it for 8 days. I wanted to induce an early bleed so I didn't have to wait for a regular 35 day cycle length. Normally it takes 3 day for a bleed to start and I usually have light pink when I wipe on day 2 after stopping the pill.

I am now on day 3 and no sign yet. today I was googling something else and it came up that if your lining is thin then provera won't induce a cycle as there is nothing there to shed.

So...has anyone ever taken letrozole without af or a withdrawl bleed. I have read about it on other forums and it seems to happen quite a bit.

I am also wondering should I just start my pills? Should I wait to see if a period naturally happens at the end of the month? I don't want to take provera again. even the 8 days was insane.

I know i'm not pregnant as I just bled and had a biopsy and my temp is very low today which tells me I didn't ovulate on my own (I am on "cd19") but I can make sure of that if I go for a progesterone test on Friday.

I would call your doctor and if it still hasn't come by tomorrow and then ask for an ultrasound to see why you're not having af.

I've never heard of taking letrozole without af first. You need to know what your follicles are doing first.

My cycles are never monitored. So even when I do ovulate I have no idea what my follies are doing. Lol I always wonder why. I have a feeling they will tell me to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->