Femara success?

Thank you. Unfortunately I'm waiting to miscarry now. Number went down to a 32. Just hope the process goes quick and not be too painful. This is my first pregnancy and I'm scared if I get pregnant again it's going to happen again. I will be getting my Femara as soon as we ttc again

I hate to drudge up the past with you. But did they give you progesterone? Did they even test your progesterone? It may have been a low progesterone issue to cause the CP and you can buy natural progesterone right at a health food store. Even online. Emerita Natural Progesterone Cream.

A lot of times a chemical pregnancy happens because of chromosomal issues. But quite often it is because of low progesterone. So many people are estrogen dominant now because of all of the estrogen in the food, and they have no idea. They suffer with loss after loss without their doc ever telling them they could be estrogen dominant and/or have low progesterone. It is highly common in this day.

I also read that this was the only time you O'd? Why is that if you don't mind me asking. I was diagnosed with PCOS and I am healing myself and learning a lot along the way. I too never o'd. Maybe 1 or 2 times per year.

I am currently in the 2ww..naturally. :happydance:

Hello! I wasn't on progesterone when I took Femara. I was on them once after an injectable cycle but it was bfn. It's funny you wrote right now because I am going in for a follicle check tomorrow. This is my first cycle back on Femara after the m/c. They found out it was an ectopic so I got the methotrexate shot and didn't try for 3 months, tried one round of injectables in June, and then didn't try again until this cycle. I don't think I ever O because of Pcos. It's the devil lol. Are you on Femara? Would love to chat if you would like to! It's always nice to have someone to talk to!! :)

Anyone else have any success they would like to share?

I'm 6dpo and would love to hear some good stories haha

I’m 30, diagnosed with PCOS. I’m currently on my first cycle of femara 2.5mg CD 5-9. I did ovulate on femara and now 3 DPO. I really hope this one works for us. I’m tired of seeing negatives :(

Hi all,

This is technically my second Femara cycle (though I don't know if I should count the first because I never made it to the IUI stage and didn't ovulate), but this cycle the dosage was correct and I have one beautiful follicle that measured at 16mm yesterday (Monday) and I'm taking pregnyl (trigger shot) tomorrow (Wednesday). I just wanted to say that after only one unsuccessful try on femara about a year ago (I had to put assisted conception aside for a while for various reasons), trying it again this year seems to so far be a wild success. Obviously the IUI hasn't happened yet so I don't know if this cycle will ultimately be successful, but I have high hopes since everything else has gone well and I will ovulate. For me, that is a wild success.

I have PCOS and a unicornuate uterus which is why my RE never even bothered with Clomid (I can't carry multiples). Femara is gentler on the ovaries and doesn't cause the same side effects as Clomid (so I hear, though I wouldn't know from experience). At the very least, I haven't had any crazy side effects with Femara. I take it days 5-9.

I do also want to say that this cycle has been quite odd in that my period lasted 11 days! Sigh. So, even with a longer AF, I still have that lovely maturing follicle and will get to actually complete an IUI this week. I hope that gives some or all of you hope! Also, apparently it can thin the uterine lining, but not to worry...because there's a fun pill (I say "fun" because it isn't swallowed...that's as far as I'll go with that info) to fix for that as well so if the ultrasound tech sees a big follicle but a thin lining hope is far from lost!

Anyway, if anyone is feeling down, I hope my optimism and positivity spreads your way! :dust: to all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->