Femara success?

Hello ladies Sid, I believe, Gabriel, always, future,
I have read all 92 pages of this blog.. I have cried cheered and praised so hard for you ladies!! Sid I want to know how the baby is doing is his hips finally in place. Did they put the cast on his leg to set his knee? Are they going to do surgery on his lip? Ibelieve congrats on the twins!!!! I bet they are workng you girl.. Gabriel you should have had you daughter by now... What's her name? I joined this blog ladies because I needed support. I have just finished my first round of femara today 5mgs.. I took a opk test yesterday and got a negative. Today I took one and go a positive. It is only been cd9. I needed to communicate with other women who have been going through what I have been feeling. I have been trying to conceive on my own since my baby passed away which was November 2013. He was 4 months old. His death has taken a tool on me... I loved him so much. I miss seeing his face and seeing his gorgeous smile. I am desperate to have another baby. I am wondering if this cycle would work for me. I really need it to.. It is coming up on the anniversary of his death and I need something to soften the blow... I need a BFP! Do anyone think it is to soon for me to have a positive opk this soon.

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, its heartbreaking. I found a lot of support from this thread as you read, however many of the ladies have moved on, I have not heard from Sib in a while and Gabrielle seems not to be on BnB anymore.

As for opks, I have no idea how they work really and what is early and what is late so I cannot be of help for you there. I do wish and pray that you will get your bfp and for a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby. All the best!

Thanks Ibelieve for getting back to me. I am have taken 9 opk test and all of them are still flashing smiley faces. None of them were steady at all. That still is good but it's not hopeful to me. My mucus still has not changed. So that alone is discouraging. I am hoping on the 27th I get a BFP. I don't think I will though. Going through all these fertility treatments is very expensive. But a woman will do want ever needs to be done to fill the empty hole in her heart. How are your twins doing?

I have done 5 cycles of clomid with confirmed ovulation but no bfp. This is my first cycle of femara. I took it cd5-9 at 5mg. Had a ultrasound on CD18 and had a follie at 23mm one at 15mm and a few others smaller. They gave me a trigger shot that day and i paired it with 4 days of timed intercourse. Im CD22 now and 4 days past trigger. Really hope this works!

Well I finally received a steady smiley face opt (positve test) on day 20 of my cycle (yesterday). I a went to get a ultra sound and I had 3 follicles 26 and 25 and 24cms I was so excited!!!!:happydance: I went home and did the baby dance:sex: I will continue to do the baby dance for the next 2 days!! I am hoping this works!!!

I just got my BFP after my first femara cycle. I did 5mg 3-7, and ovulated on CD24. Hoping for a sticky baby!

Hi Ladies, I just found out I am pregnant with number 2 after 5 cycles of fermara. Good luck to you all ...it is possible

Thank you ladies!!!! All I can do is play the waiting game right now :shrug: congrats Csto!! I know you are excited how far along are you??

Thank you ladies!!!! All I can do is play the waiting game right now :shrug: congrats Csto!! I know you are excited how far along are you??

I'm 13DPO today, so about 3w6d. I had my first beta this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to getting the results tomorrow!

Csto, did u have any signs that you might be pregnant? did you experience any symptoms anything that was different about your body and made you know that you're pregnant. right now I a 5dpo I am nervous and I keep filling pressure at the bottom of my stomach. I am not sure what that is I'm just hoping it's not my period coming on. I also feel a little bit of soreness in my breast just a little teeny bit nothing major. Did you notice any of the signs?

Csto, did u have any signs that you might be pregnant? did you experience any symptoms anything that was different about your body and made you know that you're pregnant. right now I a 5dpo I am nervous and I keep filling pressure at the bottom of my stomach. I am not sure what that is I'm just hoping it's not my period coming on. I also feel a little bit of soreness in my breast just a little teeny bit nothing major. Did you notice any of the signs?

I didn't have ANY symptoms until after I got my first faint line at 10dpo. And so far the only symptoms I've had are light cramping (mostly on the right side where I ovulated, my assumption is that baby implanted on that side too), increased CM, and possible salty food cravings. haha.

The cramping did feel similar to period cramping, but like I said I didn't feel it until after I got my bfp.

I feel cramping on my left side. But all 3 of my eggs were in my right ovary... This is going to be a long waiting period for me!!! The salty food cravings means your having a boy!!!!

Congrats!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Im sure you could be expecting twins as well! A nice early bfp!

Thank you so soo so much I beleive!!!. I m open for the challenge if it is twins!!!!

Twins are something else I tell you that, I don't think challenge describes what it is!! Im sure you are preggers with twins though, I have a strong feeling. Cant wait for your first scan!

I have my first scan today....I'm nervous and excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->