Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey ladies,

Here I am sitting out the back of the ward in the glorious sunshine, waiting for my contractions to start, had the pessary put in about 2 hours ago but nothing happening so far, feeling quite relaxed really :) keep you posted as and when I can xx

So exciting Kizzy! So glad you can post from the hospital :) Good luck to you and tinks!

CONGRATULATIONS PIXIE!!!!!!!!!

How exciting! Our first baby of the thread! I cant wait to hear the birth story and see pictures of her! And yet another pink bump!! lol

Hope you are all doing well :)
xx

Ooh Kizzy - hope everything is going well for you :hugs:
xx

Pixie - CONGRATULATIONS!! So exciting! I cant wait to read your whole birth story.

Kizzy - Thinking of you... Hope all goes well...!

AFM I wish I hadn't gained weight anywhere but my bump. lol My DH loves to point out my extra roundness elsewhere however. Though he is one of the first to say if you didn't know me before you'd not notice it. As for stretch marks I have seemed to avoid them thus far... Just keep slathering in cream a few times a day and praying I can keep it up. But if it happens it happens... Also had an midwife appt Tuesday, all is going perfectly measuring exactly right, and baby's hb is great! DH is going to join me at my next appt to help with a few decisions, such as when to cut the cord etc. And tonight I start a prenatal yoga class that runs weekly right up to my due date.

Congratulations Pixie on your little pink bundle... ada what a beautiful name.. cant wait to see pics and hear your whole birth story.. :) yay for baby number 1.. :)

Kizzy keeping you in my thoughts.. hope your labor is progressing and your tinks will be here soon.. :)

Sam-beautiful little girl.. love the 4d scans.. :)

AFM-18 weeks today.. 2 weeks exactly till i get to see my peanut again.. cant wait..

Pixie - CONGRATULATIONS! I can't believe Ada arrived so quickly but I am so glad that you and your little pink bundle are home safe and well xx:happydance::baby::happydance:

Come on tinks - come and join the party.... I hope all is going well Kizzy x

Sam - I love your 4d piccies so very cute x

Imp - that is a lovely bump x

Anna - congratulations on your BFP xxx

I can't believe how far on everyone suddenly seems to be - so many at or near halfway and then lots of us at/nearly at term! There should be a baby boom on here in the next few weeks xxx

AFM - I was away in North yorkshire with the family this weekend - relaxing, dog walking and eating seems to be all I did then my sister has just been down to visit for 2 days and we did the last of the baby shopping yesterday (seemed to spend a fortune again!) She brought me a lovely baby bouncer as a pressie and also a pile of goodies second hand from friends of hers who have had their second and last baby a year ago. Squiggles cupboards are fairly full already! I have enjoyed a day off in the sunshine today then its back to work tomorrow and friday and thats it for 9 months!!!

Congratulations Pixie!! Welcome to the world baby Ada. What a beautiful name.
It brought a tear to my eye

Kizzy- I hope all us progressing well xxx

Hi Ladies!!

CONGRATS PIXIE!!!

I cant belive you have your baby, our first baby!! Very surreal!!

As usual im shit at checking posts, and Kizzy msged me to tell me youd had you baby, so thought i better check in!!

If anyone has fb, i check my fb more! My name is Vicky Thompson and my profile pic is a blonde curley haired girl in a green dress!!

So Kizzy is hopefully going to come next, unless someone pops in the next few hrs!!

I cant read bk on post as i have the DD wanting laptop for homework, but i hope your all well and swell!!

As for me..... Nothing yet!! tired Rasberry tea, walking and swimming and about the eat some pineapple!! I WILL HAVE MY BABY BY THE WEEKEND LOL

xx

WOW! thought I'd check in here and see how you're all do and it's got very exciting! Big congrats Pixie on your safe and seemingly swift arrival

Pixie - hope you're about to follow suit!

I'm still waiting - due next wednesday according to hospital - we'll see.

Sorry I haven't lokked in on you all but glad to see so many well developed babes around

Pixie - :happydance: CONGRATS!!! :) That's fab news!! Welcome little Ada, and we can't wait to see your pics, and hear about your mommy's birth story.

Kizzy - Hope you follow suit soon. Will be tuning in for updates!

Sam - Cute pics! Glad to hear that all is well with the LO, and that you'll get to see her again in a few weeks.

Vix - Ooooh...if you have your little one by the weekend, we'll have plenty of beautiful baby pics to see from all the births. :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone else.

Wow! The first baby of the thread has been born! Congratulations Pixie! :happydance:

Kizzy: Good luck today!

I've been away from this thread for so long, and everyone is already so ahead of me, so I don't really know what to say except this:
I'm glad to be back with you lovely ladies!
So far, so good. Have had subtle symptoms up until today when I was hit was whammy of a headache, nausea and exhaustion. Zero complaints - I'll take anything!
We can't get in to see the doctor before November, so we're going to schedule a private scan for around the 7wk mark. Fingers crossed!!!!!
On a sad note, today was my due date for the Kid. :cry: I can't believe that I could've been a mom twice over already.
I feel good about this time, though...

Big hugs Anna.. sorry about today being your due date.. I passed mine and luckily never figured out my second one.. but these days can be hard.. i have my 1 year mc date in November so waiting for that one to hit.. but im so happy to have this little one growing as are you..

And we are so happy to have you back.. we have missed you greatly.. I felt good right from the start with this pregnancy too.. keep the pma..

Thinking of you on your due date, Anna. The Kid has sent you a wonderful gift in the form of your rainbow baby, and will be looking down on you all and keeping you all safe :hugs:
xx

Morning girls. Still here, still nothing to report, induced 18 hours ago now and nothing has happened :( I could cry :(

Oh Kizzy :hugs:
I have been thinking of you constantly....
Sometimes inductions take a long time (up to 4 pessaries are needed). Your body obviously doesnt appear ready to go into labour yet, which is a shame, because Tinks needs to come out!!
How many pessaries have you had so far? Something should definitely start happening today!
I have everything crossed for you. Keep in touch :hugs:
xx

Kizzy- I really hope things start looking more hopeful soon. You will have tinks in your arms soon. Lots of love xxx

:dust: CONGRATULATIONS PIXIE!!!! :dust:

Kizzy - Thinking of you hoping all has started moving :)

Shel - As far as I'm being told by the hospital all is normal maybe its because im a larger lady under consultant care? but everything is fine baby is growing normal, breech at the moment but they arent concerned about that, i passed my GTT so maybe its just my hospital lol!! my next NHS scan is 34wks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->