Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hey ladies...

Kizzy-fxed for tinks to come soon.. :)

Shell-lovely bump.. and yay for a pedi.. sound relaxing..

Amber-i think inductions can go either way just like labor itself.. Cant wait to see the nursery.. :)

Neffie-yay for girl shopping.. i loved doing it with my dd.. :) you always get way more than you need.. its so cute.. who can resist.. and happy to hear you picked out your crib and changing table..

Pixie-good luck.. hope your lo comes soon too.. cant wait to hear pink or blue..

Grand-yay for full term.. hope your doing well as well..:)

Afm-16 days till my 20 week scan.. cant wait.. seems to be flying by, then i see you ladies at 35 weeks andup and seems like forever till im there.. :) almost 18 weeks on wed i will be.. so getting there slowly.. :) will share a bump pic at 20 weeks which is when i will take my next one..

hiya ladies!!

Kizzy - sorry your sweep didnt go to plan! BUT wednesday is TOMORROW :D woooo!! hopefully tink gets moving tonight if not she will be with you soon!! what time are you booked for the induction?

Grand - I can totally relate to the MC's my second would of been due a week or two after little blue so i have some hard times to come and it will of been a year 15th November since i had my d&c with my first but i am trying to stay positive because i have my little miracle growing stronger by the day inside me and boy is she letting me know that :)

Lil - those 16days will fly by :D

Pixie - hoping bub gets moving soon only days really to go now :D

AFM- its 5am right now and can i sleep? can i heck!! tossing and turning all night due to a trapped nerve in my back & sciatica! BUT TODAY IS MY 4D SCAN CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

its way too early to do a proper udate but thought i would stop by!! :hi:

Yes we def need to start another group, how or where i'm not sure but we cant not stay in touch after this massive journey together!

Sam - enjoy your scan today!

Kizzy - So many people seem to go in to labour the day before induction so keeping my fingers crossed for you. If not then will be thinking of you tomorrow. So excited for you!

AFM - Woken to my bloody show this morning after an uncomfortable night of period type cramps. Nothing seems to be happening right now but hopefully within the next few days! Im tying to carry on as normal but im so excited/nervous i keep rushing to the loo and cant concentrate! (even though it could still be a while yet!).

Omg pixie, that actually made my tummy go all funny for you!!! Aaarrrffghh how exciting!!! Keep us posted, woohoo!!

Thanks for all the positive vibes ladies, am on the 24 hour countdown for tinks up put in a natural appearance now, you never know right! And if not I have to call the hospital at 8am to find out what time to go in...

Sam, enjoy your scan hun, so exciting!! Lil, you'll be way passed that 20 weeks before you know it, mine flew by after second scan, it's only the last couple of weeks being late which have dragged.

I am going for a swim now. Will that do it??? Xx

people do say swimming can make you go into labor so try it :D

ARGH im so excited to see bub i'll be going to the hospital to have my NHS scan in less than a hour :happydance: then this afternoon 4D i think bub can feel my excitement because she is jigging around and giving me terrible heartburn!! :haha:

neffie - your shopping trip sounds fun! Coco is a lucky little girl already!

Bean - I wish I had no stretch marks, but unfortunately I have. The camera just hasnt picked them up :( Yours cant be that bad, cant they?

Kizzy - glad you are feeling more relaxed now. What will be, will be - right? And yes, I definitely want to keep in touch with you all once Bo is here! we need a Femmes Fetales Rainbow Babies thread. But we still need to keep popping back into the TTC and PAL threads to catch up with the other ladies too.....

Amber - nothing to be jealous of, as I do indeed have stretchmarks :( Hope you are feeling better about induction now that you have started doing your research into it. Nobody wants interventions, but if its for the baby's health and wellbeing, then its totally worth it, hey?

Lil - well I know it must be dragging for you - but I cant believe you're 18 weeks already! But dont you worry - it really speeds up after 20 weeks, I promise!!

Sam - sorry to hear about the sciatica. How come you are having an NHS scan at 28 weeks? Hope you have fun at the 4D scan - they are amazing!!

Pixie - ooh, bloody show and period pains? that sounds positive!! keep us posted!!

xx

AWWW Shell - sorry. Yeah they are bad. Each prenancy they have stretched a little further. I have one that goes above my belly button.

Pixie - how exciting.

Sam - hope the scan goes well.

Kizzy - thinking of you.

XX

Dont be sorry Bean. The stretchies dont bother me really. Its completely worth it to have this wonderful little rainbow baby growing safely inside me :cloud9:
xx

Girls, I think I have lost my plug!! Eek! Not sure how much there's meant to be, I had some when I wiped and there was about 1.5 inches in the toilet approx 1cm wide, yellowy colour, no blood, I am excited! Trying to call the midwife now, not sure what they'll say, have some back ache and slight period pains but no contractions or bh's xx

Oh Kizzy thats great news. Soooo excited for you. The pains sound very promising if you know what I mean.

Shell - Totally agree, all the stretch marks in the world are worth it. Oh and the piles, thrush, back ache, sickness, tiredness........Shal I stop. It is all worth it.

XX

Spoke to labour ward, she said it all sounds good and very normal, I have to call if I bleed (proper blood) or if my waters go or baby stops moving as much otherwise she said eat curry, pineapple and go for a walk and if it doesn't happen naturally they will see me in the morning for induction! I am assuming that to lose your plug you must be slightly dilated, is that right? Think it might make the induction easier if I still need it? Xx

will post properly in a few once I get settled in here at work, just wanted to tell you that I am cheering for you Kizzy and Pixie!! I can't wait to see our group's first arrivals!!!

Kizzy - go for a walk. I said before with my second that I walked a lot the night before. Also with my first the midwife said walk around. I did then to. WALK as much as you can - without tiring yourself to much for labour of course.

XXXXX

Thanks ladies.. :) I just cant wait to be where most of you all are..

I agree we need another thread for after all our babies are here.. and to be able to check in on the others.. who will all be preggo by then.. :)

Kizzy-sounds great.. i agree walk as much as you can.. my labor with my dd just kicked right off right away so i never did but i do hear it helps a lot.. Mucus plug means things are starting.. hoping she arrives today.. but at least if not you know tomorrow.. :)

Sam-good luck at your scans.. cant wait to see your 4d pics.. :)

Pixie-so exciting.. cant wait to hear another update.. hope it all kicks in for you.. :)

So excited for all these babies coming.. :) so many more to come too...

Kizzy - hope this is it for you, Hun....please keep us updated.
Regarding the plug - I know that some people lose it weeks before baby even arrives. But im hoping thats not the case for you!
And regarding the walking - I was born at 37 weeks, after my Mum walked 3 miles in sweltering heat! so get walking Missy!!

xx

Kizzy - :happydance: Sounds promising, hope you are doing ok and you go into natural labour this eve/tonight. Its a new moon tonight too! Will be eagerly awaiting your next few updates either way. Good luck xxxxxxxx

AFM - all quiet after bloody show this morn, few BH (im assuming they are not real?) which have been quite painful but not regular. Another good size bloody show at 6pm this eve so still heading in the right direction :thumbup:

Ahhhh so exciting Kizzy! Hope it happens soon for you!

Shell you still have your belly ring in??! Wow I had to take mine out it was stretching funny. But now I think it may have grown in :nope:

Ooh, sounds promising Pixie! :thumbup:

Imp, I took my metal belly bar out at 12 weeks, and replaced it with a maternity belly bar. Its made of a flexible, rubbery material - so it has stretched with my bump. I thought all women got "outie" belly buttons by now....but mine is still an "innie" :shrug:

xx

Ohhh I see lol. I asked about one of those and the lady at the shop advised me not to use one as they can actually cause stretch marks...?? But now that I think mine is grown in I wish I had used one anyway. Guess I'll fine out soon enough....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->