Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thank you girls for all the positive vibes, I have been for a walk this afternoon in the gorgeous sunshine and now I am home and resting to conserve some energy for labour ;) I feel like I want to go to bed now so I get some sleep and it all comes round a lot quicker! haha! gonna do a bit of research about what losing the plug means with regards to induction, hope it makes it a bit easier and not so forced!!

Pixie, how much do you lose at a time? Sorry for graphic questions, hope its the start for you too, imagine if we gave birth on the same day!! :) xx

They cause stretch marks? oh dear :nope:

Kizzy - glad you enjoyed your walk in the sunshine. You should really get some rest, as tomorrow will be a very busy day for you :)

xx

Still working on setting a time and date for a maternity shoot, but seeing as we are sharing bump picts here are a few self photos of mine.

As for them causing stretch marks, that's just want the lady at the shop told me... they CAN cause stretch marks around the belly button. I do know a girl who used it and she was fine though. I just chose not to test that theory. Though I think I wold have rathered a stretch mark to having to get it re-pierced, which I think I may have to do. We'll see when the time comes to try to put one in again! But it looks closed up to me...

And CONGRATS ANNA!!!!

Attachments

• Baby Bump 8 Mos 011 Copy.jpg
    Baby Bump 8 Mos 011 Copy.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Baby Bump 8 Mos 015 Copy.jpg
    Baby Bump 8 Mos 015 Copy.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Baby Bump 8 Mos 016 Copy.jpg
    Baby Bump 8 Mos 016 Copy.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
Shell - Cute bump! If you do have stretch marks, I must say they are very well hidden. :thumbup:

Lil - Not too long before your 20 week scan. I bet you're more than ready to see your LO, especially since you haven't had a scan since 9 weeks. Although I'm not as far along as some of the other ladies, I agree that time starts to go by quicker as the pregnancy progresses. It might be a different story the last few weeks though. :winkwink:

SamB - Hope your scan went well today!

Pixie - Oooh, looks like things may start to kick up soon for you. How exciting!

Kizzy - Losing your plug is a very good sign! :thumbup: Hope you make some progress between now and your induction appointment. We'll be waiting on an update.

Imp - Cute pics! Are you sure it's already closed? Have you tried to put a ring through? I have to say that I'm surprised that you were told that the maternity belly button ring would cause stretch marks. That's the first I've heard of it. I hope it's not true, or else I'm in trouble. :haha: I was worried about removing mine, and having the hole close on me, so like Shell I opted for a flexible one. It's working well so far...It's quite long at the moment, and I have the option to shorten it if need be, but I've decided to keep it as is for now as the bump will not be getting any smaller (knock on wood!).

I agree with everyone that we should come up with a baby thread to keep in touch once we've all graduated to becoming first time/repeat mommies whatever the case might be. :thumbup:

Imp your bump is lovely :) xx

Nothing to report for me, nada over night unfortunately, didn't sleep well probably too much on my mind and as much as I am not scared of today I am obviously a little nervous and hoping for the best labour I can have so I've been up since 5.45 doing some ironing! Haha!

Can't believe that the next time I come home I will have my precious baby daughter with me, so so so exciting!!!

Pixie, any news? Xxx

morning kizzy - good luck for today! We can't wait to hear all about tinks xxx

been away for few days so just caught up with all the posts but now forgotten everything important! Will catch up properly later xxx

TODAY IS THE DAY KIZZY!!!! :happydance: will be thinking of you all day!!!

My scan went great my little girl is beautiful!! little chubby cheeks :D but sleepy so they have offered us a follow up scan at 32wks to get some more pictures free of charge :D all went well at the NHS scan also she is growing perfect :D

Shel - i thought a 28wk NHS scan was normal as they booked me in for that when i was 13wks my next NHS will be 34wks.

Imp - your pix are gorgeous wish my bump was so perfect but i am covered in stretchmarks lol!!!

My 4D pix are in the spoiler :D

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/292061_217531848310852_100001621141249_646316_258854750_n.jpg
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/294610_217531878310849_100001621141249_646317_1958545009_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312729_217531894977514_100001621141249_646318_1166424653_n.jpg
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311952_217531901644180_100001621141249_646319_2079669533_n.jpg
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315414_217531924977511_100001621141249_646320_1982871541_n.jpg
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303704_217531934977510_100001621141249_646321_393412799_n.jpg

Kizzy!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
I got up especially early today, to wish you all the luck in the world!
I will be thinking of you all day....
Be brave, my friends, coz it will all be worth it when you have your beautiful daughter in your arms.
I hope it all goes as well as it possibly can, and I cant wait to hear your birth story (and obviously see some pics!)
Lots of love :hugs:
xx

Imp - your photos are stunning!
You do not appear to have gained any weight anywhere else on your body - just your bump. and even though it is a good sized bump, it is still so neat and tidy (if that makes sense?) with no stretch marks at all. You are a lucky lady!!

neffie - when i first put my maternity belly bar in (at 12 weeks) it was very long. it looked quite strange! but has my bump as grown, it has gotten shorter and shorter. and now it looks just like a normal one, with both balls touching my skin, and no excess bar showing (if that makes sense?) So obviously, the bar needs to be that long...

Good morning Milos and Bean :hi:

Amber - Happy 36 weeks! only 1 week til Term!! :happydance:

Sam - isnt your little girl cute?! what lovely chubby cheeks!!
I just asked about your scan because "normal pregnancies" only get 2 scans on the nhs - the dating scan (12 weeks ish) and the detailed scan (20 weeks ish). any other scans you may have are extra, and for special reasons (such as placenta praevia, breech babies, growth issues, etc). I just wondered why you were having yours, and hoping everything was OK.. :flower:

xx

Kizzy- good luck today! You will be in my thoughts and prayers xxx

kizzy - wishing you all the best for today! will be thinking of you xxxxxxx

AFM - MY YELLOW BUMP TURNED PINK AT 10:21PM LAST NIGHT!!!
After a very quick labour Ada Florence arrived weighing 7lb 0.5oz. We were back home by midnight and are both doing well. We are over the moon and will update in more detail asap :)

Kizzy! - Happy Day for you and your little girl! :flower: Can't wait for you to meet your wee one and when you get a chance show her off to the femmes fetales. :kiss:

Imp - Gorgeous bump with a Cuban tan! Very nice and neat.

Shell - I don't see any stretchies at all...they can't be that bad. Excellent bump!

SamB - She's so cute - thanks for sharing your little one with us :baby:

Sparkle - So pleased things are going well for you and C is loving his school and your little girl is growing well.

Pixie - Good luck hon...all signs seem to be pointing to imminent labor...:thumbup:

Milos - Yippee for the magically moving placenta!

I know I have more to catch up on...this is what I can remember so Hi to all you other preggo ladies :flower:!

PS. AnnaP - I noticed you added a ticker! How're you feeling?

Pixie -

We wrote at the same time!!!! so I just missed your announcement.

:kiss::happydance::wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:kiss::happydance::wohoo:

Another girl for this thread!!! WOW!!! Beautiful name - thanks for updating and can't wait to hear more details of your birth story.

Oh my god pixie!! You are wonder woman, wow wow wow!!! So thrilled for you, huge congratulations honey, that's fantastic news, I Love the name! cannot believe how quickly it happened for you, woohoo! I bet she is gorgeous, can't wait to see pics, lots and lots of love to you all xxxxxx

Good luck Kizzy, thinking about you today.:hugs:

Welcome to the world baby Ada, amazing news. Congratulations Pixie.:cloud9:

Thank you! We are still a little shocked by it all happening so quickly but will hopefully get some time to sit and write a birth story soon. She is so beautiful and i'm so in love! :cloud9:

Kizzy - what time are you going in today? Will be thinking of you, im sure you will do great and im looking forward to hearing when your little tinks arrives :flower:

Wow Pixie - congratulations. Sooooo pleased for you. A little girl - Fab. Can't wait to hear more details.

XX

CONGRATULATIONS PIXIE!!!!

Such wonderful news, and welcome to the world to your beautiful little Ada Florence!!!

Kizzy--keeping you and Tinks in my thoughts today, hope I come home from my business trip today to some more happy news of Tinks' arrival!!!

CONGRATS PIXIE!!! Cant wait to here the birth story and see pics of precious Ada!!
Good luck today Kizzy! Its your time, thinking of you and sending positive vibes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->