Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Congrats mumatmadhouse and welcome baby Skye!!

Vix, youre mad, i never want to do it again!! ;) haha!

Vix, youre mad, i never want to do it again!! ;) haha!

Really!?? I felt that way after Jess and then Zack due to their births, maybe its my hormones making me this way, but I can't imagen never being pregnant again!!! Andy was due for snip on 7th nov, but I've asked him to consider putting it off until I'm sure about it, Andys 38 and his eldest child is 19, and he's afraid of being a 'older' parent, and doesn't want anymore children, but he also doesn't want to have the snip done and it come between us in yrs to come as I'm 24 and maybe somewhere down the line I may want another!! Ohhhh I dunno I'm confused and broody!!! Ha ha let's hope its the hormones!!! X

Congrats again Mumatmadhouse :dance:
Thanks for popping in and letting us all know.
Take care :hugs:
xx

I am definitely not broody and altho we love georgina to bits I think we are done with just one, I am 36 tho so that's maybe why! Who knows, I might get broody again one day when it all feels like a distant memory but right now I'd never ever want to go through labour again :)

Congrats Mumatmadhouse!!!! Welcome baby skye.. :)

congratulations mumatthemadhouse, hope yo are home safe and well with little skye x

hope everyone else is doing well with bumps and babies.

Shellney i have to agree with your sentiments about the support and friendship on this board it has meant the world to me over the last few months as well x i was really worked up in hospital when i could not get mmobile signal to update you all with our arrival!

Anyway all going well, just trying to get back to sleep after a feed but its getting light outside and i cant seem to drift off! So much for sleep when they sleep! Will try to post photos later since this silly new version of baby and bump wont seem to let me do it from my mobile xxx

Hi all

Milo hope you can get some sleep soon.

Vix - its understandable that at 24 you dont want dh to get the snip.

I am 34 - will be 35 a week after the baby is due and my dh is 41. We were originally having 2 but after the second I really wanted another one. I convinced him thank goodness. This will definetly be my last time. People keep saying I bet you are fed up of being pregnant - I say No I am quite happy for my little baby to stay inside I am in no hurry.

My littlest, the three year old got the baby doll out yesterday and wanted to feed it. He said "mommy when you have the baby can I hold your boobs whilst you feed the baby". He is such a cutie.

Hi all hope you have a good day. XX

My littlest, the three year old got the baby doll out yesterday and wanted to feed it. He said "mommy when you have the baby can I hold your boobs whilst you feed the baby". He is such a cutie.

So cute!!

:happydance:Congrats Mum!! And welcome Baby Skye!! :happydance:

Vix--I can't believe you have been discharged already with your concerns! I really hope that they return your calls, that is insane, especially since you DO know the trouble signs to look out for. Please keep us posted and I will be thinking of you!

I think my care has been very good (maybe overly so), but then again I am in the states with pretty good health insurance--my DH says that I can't sneeze without them wanting to run a test about it! I will let you know after Grace is here though, I'm very nervous about the delivery with Grace's size, induction and possible C-Section in the mix. I'm a control freak by nature, and this is something I feel is out of my control, and I am not happy about it! :nope:

Bean--your little one is too cute, you can tell by what he said that he is going to be such a good big brother!

Lisa/Shell/Bellas--how are you ladies progressing?!

AFM: nothing much to report. More cramps and lower back pain is starting. Ive been cleaning the house like a madwoman (maybe that is nesting? and a sign?). Also feeling some cervical pain--similar to when I had my miscarriage at home--possibly my cervix dilating? Not sure as this is my first!

On having more babies, I will probably wait to see how this one goes! I am 37 and DH is 38, and we have always wanted 2 children, so we will see!

Oh, and are any of you ladies interested in starting a FF Baby thread or something for us to keep in touch? I don't want to lose touch with any of you after our little ones are here!! Like someone else said, I feel like I know you ladies personally, and would love to stay in touch!! Oh, and like I said before, if you want to friend me on Facebook, my name is Belinda Lison (picture is me with my blonde highlights in a grey sweater in front of blinds).

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!

I am up for a baby thread, defo!! I am rubbish at starting threads tho so someone else will need to start it ;)

No significant signs of baby coming yet. This is a good thing since I am at the ER with my DH. He may have appendicitis. We have been here for 4 hours already and are still waiting for our ultrasound for diagnosis. Hope it's not that. I don't want him in surgery while i'm in labor that would really suck for both of us.

Hi all

Milo hope you can get some sleep soon.

Vix - its understandable that at 24 you dont want dh to get the snip.

I am 34 - will be 35 a week after the baby is due and my dh is 41. We were originally having 2 but after the second I really wanted another one. I convinced him thank goodness. This will definetly be my last time. People keep saying I bet you are fed up of being pregnant - I say No I am quite happy for my little baby to stay inside I am in no hurry.

That's soooo cute!! 3yr old is such a good age!! My son is 3 and we bought him a teddy from Libby as he took a shine to one she was bought, as I bf for first few days he had seen it, and keeps sticking teddy up his top for 'booby time'
Such a adorable age!! X

Aw vix bless your little one doing that with the teddy. They are so funny arent they. XX

I am avoiding the where will the baby come out questions at the moment from them at the moment aswell. I chickened out and said to my 6 year old to go and get his body book out. How bad is that. Need a good way to explain it to him. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Lisa - How is your DH - I really hope that it is not appendictis - XX

Oh and I would definetky join a new thread when baby here. XX

Hi all XXXXX

:happydance:Congrats Mum!! And welcome Baby Skye!! :happydance:

Vix--I can't believe you have been discharged already with your concerns! I really hope that they return your calls, that is insane, especially since you DO know the trouble signs to look out for. Please keep us posted and I will be thinking of you!

I think my care has been very good (maybe overly so), but then again I am in the states with pretty good health insurance--my DH says that I can't sneeze without them wanting to run a test about it! I will let you know after Grace is here though, I'm very nervous about the delivery with Grace's size, induction and possible C-Section in the mix. I'm a control freak by nature, and this is something I feel is out of my control, and I am not happy about it! :nope:

Bean--your little one is too cute, you can tell by what he said that he is going to be such a good big brother!

Lisa/Shell/Bellas--how are you ladies progressing?!

AFM: nothing much to report. More cramps and lower back pain is starting. Ive been cleaning the house like a madwoman (maybe that is nesting? and a sign?). Also feeling some cervical pain--similar to when I had my miscarriage at home--possibly my cervix dilating? Not sure as this is my first!

On having more babies, I will probably wait to see how this one goes! I am 37 and DH is 38, and we have always wanted 2 children, so we will see!

Oh, and are any of you ladies interested in starting a FF Baby thread or something for us to keep in touch? I don't want to lose touch with any of you after our little ones are here!! Like someone else said, I feel like I know you ladies personally, and would love to stay in touch!! Oh, and like I said before, if you want to friend me on Facebook, my name is Belinda Lison (picture is me with my blonde highlights in a grey sweater in front of blinds).

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!

My first 2 babys were 9lb 2oz and I gave birth naturally with the help of forcepts and vontuse (unrelated to size of babys) I hope you have the same!! Also the pain down their, I had that just before birth so fingers crossed, I'm goiing to search for u on fb, my name is vicky thompson x

Aw vix bless your little one doing that with the teddy. They are so funny arent they. XX

I am avoiding the where will the baby come out questions at the moment from them at the moment aswell. I chickened out and said to my 6 year old to go and get his body book out. How bad is that. Need a good way to explain it to him. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Lisa - How is your DH - I really hope that it is not appendictis - XX

Oh and I would definetky join a new thread when baby here. XX

Hi all XXXXX

My eldest is 8, when she was about 7 she asked, I explained that when mummy and a daddy love each other, daddy gives mummy a seed, mummy swallows the seed and a baby grows! I did tell her that baby comes from down their, as she knows I had periods and I explained peroids where when every month that daddy didn't give me a seed my flew bled because it didn't need the bed the blood had made for the baby!! Its crazy I know but she put me on the spot!! And she's never questioned it yet!! She now knows about my ectopic, I explained the seed got stuck and couldn't grow so the docs took it out! I know soon she will learn about sex at school but for now she knows enough!
I think depending on your child maturity depends on what you choose to tell them. Good luck with it! X

Lisa - I hope DH recovered as soon as!!
X

Yikes where did BNB go in my absence - don't like the new format but then I'm a traditionalist and once I get used to something I don't adapt well - Oh well. :wacko:

So I've been quiet because I had my baby boy!!! :baby: just past Sunday night into Monday early morning 10/10/2011 - 12:12 am - just after midnight. I have a long birth story (which I will post later plus pics) but I'm super super super knackered still so it may not be for another day or two.

I'll let you know that we love our wee man and he's just such a miracle...I burst in to tears when I had him skin to skin right after birth (I pulled him out - well when the doctor had gotten the head and shoulders for me) it was so emotional especially thinking about wee nut and the whole 3 year journey it took to get to this baby - it was a birth that didn't go according to plan (out the window!) but I wouldn't change it for the world. Thank you ladies for all your support throughout this whole year from loss to birth...you've all been amazing - starting to tear up (they were right about these hormonal moments...bursting in to joy tears all the time now) - Once I get my strength back I promise to catch up on all the news.

PS. His name is Indigo James :flower:

https://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz248/a2dox/Animated%20Icons/Congratulations_blink.gif

I tried to contact you through PM and posted on your journal but was always a silent stalker...Am so happy for you Grandbleu :hugs:

WELCOME INDIGO JAMES :hugs:

Vix--thank you for the info hun, always good to hear positive stories about delivering larger babes naturally (I was 9 1/2 lbs at birth and got lodged/stuck so my mother needed an emergency C-Section--I am so afraid of that happening with Grace!!) and I will definitely add you on FB!!

Lisa--oh goodness my dear, I hope your DH is ok and bubs waits until he is taken care of. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->